Anyone heard from R35 LEE...............?

glrnet

Give Lee a chance!

He, like many folks, has probably only gone back to work today after the festive break.

And remember he does actually have a real job, and the service he gives this forum is as a member trader so he has other "real life" commitments.

Right. Back to work

:boat:

Blimey, I thought I had, didn't know there was a Lee Defence League :lol::lol:

Give Lee a chance!

He, like many folks, has probably only gone back to work today after the festive break.

And remember he does actually have a real job, and the service he gives this forum is as a member trader so he has other "real life" commitments.

Right. Back to work

Give Lee a chance!

Right. Back to work

:lol:

Lee's a good friend of mine, and you wouldnt believe the amount of stick he gets from various members for not replying instantly (I know its been a week in your case). He has been close to sacking it all off on more than one occasion as oftent he grief he gets can get overwhelming.

Too much is often expected of people/traders on this forum. They do alot of this work in their spare time. And although yes they do it for profit, they are still offering their own services in their own time for the benefit of others.

I happen to know what Lee's profit margins are, and I can tell you that he makes very little on most of the services he offers here.

He's a good bloke and is just offering his services for the benefit of others and asking for very little in return.

Hence my membersship to the Lee Defense League.

I would believe the stick he and others get, it's probably similar to the flack I often get as a self employed individual but in no way was my original post intended in that way, it was purely and simply a polite enquiry. :)

Lee is clearly lucky to have a friend who is prepared to stand up for him but if his margins are that tight then perhaps he should increase them? After all if people perceive good value and service a couple of percentage points or so won't hurt as long as people remember how frustrating and economically suicidal it can be to deal with certain dealerships. Lee offered me sound advice and was very helpful in August when I had gear box problems soon after buying the Zed but thankfully this was all sorted under warranty. I for one am appreciative of the effort put in by traders on here and those I have dealt with so far have been excellent and long may it continue. :thumbs::)

Give Lee a chance!

Right. Back to work

Lee's a good friend of mine, and you wouldnt believe the amount of stick he gets from various members for not replying instantly (I know its been a week in your case). He has been close to sacking it all off on more than one occasion as oftent he grief he gets can get overwhelming.

Too much is often expected of people/traders on this forum. They do alot of this work in their spare time. And although yes they do it for profit, they are still offering their own services in their own time for the benefit of others.

I happen to know what Lee's profit margins are, and I can tell you that he makes very little on most of the services he offers here.

He's a good bloke and is just offering his services for the benefit of others and asking for very little in return.

part of the lee defence league... hmm... as a good mate of his im going to continue bullying him and not join the league :teeth: i managed to rack up a score of 40 missed calls once to **** him off :D i was so proud :lol:

he is a busy busy bloke in all honesty :thumbs:

40 missed calls :lol::lol: oh well I'm very obviously worrying way too soon :lol::surrender:

part of the lee defence league... hmm... as a good mate of his im going to continue bullying him and not join the league :teeth: i managed to rack up a score of 40 missed calls once to **** him off :D i was so proud :lol:

Give Lee a chance!

Right. Back to work

+100000 i am with you on this one Lexx. :thumbs: Even though i no longer have the Zed i will still be going back to Lee and Falcon Performance for any of my future needs.

40 missed calls :lol::lol: oh well I'm very obviously worrying way too soon :lol::surrender:

well, he knew i was bullying him and taking the **** :lol: i was bored at work

having used falcon and lee i would definitely recommend them :thumbs::thumbs: