A few pics with the new camera and drive to Ludlow

Wasso

Since purchasing my Canon EOS 500D I've yet to upload some pics, so after driving out today to Farlow near Ludlow to look at a property I thought I'd take the camera with me and glad I did. Yet to learn everything about the camera so I left the setting on Auto!! :)

I've noticed the other links posted about camera tips, so I'll be having a look at those also!

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3519.jpg

Great pics with the scenery in the background B)B)

Shouldn't the small boy in the third pic be taking pics of the "sports car" :shrug:

Ha ha - very true, I did try and point him towards my car although he wasn't interested :shrug: No seriously he was in the 2nd car, coming along to look at the house, although I said I wanted to get pics of the car and prior to him taking a picture of their car he was all over my car taking photo's and generally getting in the way until I told him to take a photo of the Renault :p

great looking pics,

noticed on your car, as well as mine, that the petrol flap looks a different shade of blue., most odd?

I believe it has something to do with the plastics, my boot does the same as it's Carbon, a pain in the bottom in sunlight. But why does the bumper not show a different shade??

Hi,

The views look really nice and ur car is . Did the house viewing go ok ? I live close to Ludlow we could have a mini meet

The view was wicked, reminded me of our bi-annual visit to Wales, Sheep in the roads and wicked roads.

House viewing was superb, nicely priced 2 bed cottage with double garage, games room, swimming pool and conservatory. The only problem is it's right in the sticks with no pubs and no indian restaurants to shake a stick at. The nearest pub was 8 minutes drive away, although all the roads are single track and soiled with large amounts of mud!! My front splitter actually turned into a mud plow with the mud sat in the middle of the track!! :rant:

The property was great for anyone wanting to spend £40k on it to make it look superb, although in the sticks is fine, but when there's only you and two more houses and a farm, it's a little too far out. Still looking!

If I'm over that way again quite happy to meet up for a pint :thumbs:

Yes that's very true, not sure if the Carbon boot is twisted or not sitting correctly. Something to sort! You may also notice the rear of the car sits slightly higher than oem, that's because the spare wheel, heavyweight oem boot, tools and plastics have been removed to save weight. When the suspension mods are fitted this should correct the higher than normal rear end.

Z looks good Wasso, cool backdrop. B)

great looking pics,

noticed on your car, as well as mine, that the petrol flap looks a different shade of blue., most odd?

Same on most of the brighter colours. The difference between plastic and metal panels. Nissan were'n't the best with this. :surrender: