Just bought me a 350z!

Good to meet you guys!

I've posted a couple of quick (slightly crap) pics as requested! ;)

I'm not sure about your mod suggestion Lugger, it would mean less time for me to drive it! :)

I like the black, the other colour I would have gone is the metallic grey, mine came with the orange seats, which goes pretty well with the black I reckon.

The yellow is certainly a head turner! Looks pretty cool Sarnie, I tend to be a bit 'mainstream' rather than 'extreme' with my colour choices! :)

Looking around the site there are certainly a number of things to mod, I'll probably look for some 'easy' power gains first, without too much spanner chucking involved!

I've been reading the thread about ICE and I agree that the Bose system is a little dissapointing, especially after the way the dealer pitched its quality.

I had a pretty good Alpine rig in my last motor, but there isn't much room in this one, I'll maybe swap out the sub for my Alpine, if it fits.

I'm sure i'll be tapping you guys for knowledge in the other threads!

Again its good to meet you all! :D

I really rate the X-trail, no fuss, just bags of ability. B)

I had a jeep before that, christ that was a pain in the a*se!

I have a bike for the nice sunny days too, a Yamaha Warrior, its a bit of a beast, 1700cc cruiser, about 110lbs of torque at the back wheel at 2000rpm, and it only weighs about a 5th of the 350, but doesn't keep you dry of course, no fairings or roof, and Mr Plod thinks its a bit noisy! :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...
Good to meet you guys!

I've posted a couple of quick (slightly crap) pics as requested! ;)

I'm not sure about your mod suggestion Lugger, it would mean less time for me to drive it! :)

I like the black, the other colour I would have gone is the metallic grey, mine came with the orange seats, which goes pretty well with the black I reckon.

All the best ones come with Alezan leather seats :teeth:

Hello mate,

Seems like there's lots of us Newbies on here now.

I agree with you on the Bose comment, I personally feel it's a little dissapointing and I keep losing radio reception on stations you wouldn't expect to, ie; Radio 1. I want to change the arial for an S2000 stubby but will this make the reception any worse?

Does anyone know what is a good easy bolt on power kit? I've read links about you guys talking about pop chargers, but don't know how easy they are to fit, how they work or what power gains you get......Any clues, anyone?

JWT is probably one of the easiest to fit and fairly cheap compared to some.

You'll not get any power gains from any of them as the ECU is self learnig and cancels it out. If you do a search, somehwere there is a link to a video on how to install the JWT.

Got a stubby myself and noticed no loss of reception.