HKS Supercharger kit

Cookbot

Well, after trying to fit this I soon realized that the main bracket will not fit on my 06 rev up pain in the arse engine, so is now surplus to requirement. I've been through the entire contents guide and ensured every part is there, right down to the last washer, so this is fit and go for a non rev up motor. The only part I don't have is a bracket that holds the A/C pipe, but that can be made very easily. The hunt continues for my SC!

Looking for £2100 pick up preferred from the the Chesterfield area.

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02698.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02696.jpg

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

DSC02686.jpg

Might be worth contacting HKS to see if you can get a bracket for the Rev-up engine. Seems a shame to get rid of such a good quality kit.

You can get a new bracket but this being HKS it won't be cheap. Have a look over on my350z at the HKS thread, theres diagrams showing the differences & even mention of a way around it :thumbs:

Yea, this is the Rotrex blower which HKS stopped using and moved to there own blower. Even if I did get a New bracket, I don't think my blower would fit it. Thought about looking into having a bracket made/DIY, although it would look somewhat agricultural like the Vortech ones.