What HU does the UK GT Spec have?

chrisgunton

The Nissan Birdview **** nav will haave Nissan across the screen when you turn the ignition, an aftermarket one will not. Plus the controls will beat the bottom of the screen

As the car is an 04, there won't be any buttons underneath the screen, it will be the one with the remote control ;)

The Nissan Birdview **** nav will haave Nissan across the screen when you turn the ignition, an aftermarket one will not. Plus the controls will beat the bottom of the screen

As the car is an 04, there won't be any buttons underneath the screen, it will be the one with the remote control ;)

Make sure the remote is with it ;)

I'm viewing the car tomorrow so I'm not worried about pics. it's being cleaned and stored in a hanger for me to look at. It's fully kitted out, mint, GT spec UK car. Exactly what I've been looking for.

The owner doesn't appear to have been on here - but is on Pistonheads due to his Noble. Nothing untoward in his post history there.

I can't see any buttons on the pic, so lets hope it's something better than the standard one mentioned earlier.

Viewing tomorrow - almost certainly putting down a deposit and then collecting on Jan 3rd.

Very excited :)

Why are you so certain that this car is 'mint'? He couldn't even be bothered to clear the snow off the car for the listing pictures....

And what is 'fully kitted out'? Looks pretty standard to me apart from the refurbed standard rims.

Just don't get blinded by buyers enthusiasm.....

Why are you so certain that this car is 'mint'? He couldn't even be bothered to clear the snow off the car for the listing pictures....

And what is 'fully kitted out'? Looks pretty standard to me apart from the refurbed standard rims.

I'm going to look at it properly tomorrow :) I'm more cautious than excited, as I wasn't planning on getting a Zed this quickly.

I haven't put any money down yet!

I'm going to look at it properly tomorrow :) I'm more cautious than excited, as I wasn't planning on getting a Zed this quickly.

I haven't put any money down yet!

You haven't even seen it yet but your telling us your picking it on Jan 3rd :lol:

How many others have you seen? How much is it up for?

EDIT: Just found it on PH, its says SOLD on the advert, you've bought it already, without seeing it haven't you! :lol::doh: