Vielside kit?

ace

Took my Vivaro van to a repair shop today in Woodford, Essex some dozy sod slide into the door last week, while there I noticed a Gunmetal 350Z having a full Veilside kit fitted the front bumper was just being bolted on anybody on here own the car?

Wow small world, mines getting a full nismo N1 fitted by a garage on chigwell Road (which comes under woodford i think?), its GM and JDM and a 2005 54 plate :wacko:

Hope the shop owner didnt strap on a veilside he had sitting around instead :scare::lol:

Hi Mate, yes that's your Zed I have seen sorry for the mistake only the garage owner told me it was a Vielside and as I had never seen one I thought he was right anyway your car is looking very nice are you from that area and have you seen the JDM Sunset Orange one that parks up on the Broadway?

Can I ask what made you chose that garage I know he's always got Porsches and Astons etc in the workshop so he must be good.

Nice one sounds like its almost ready then :)

No worrys, I live in the area but i cant say for certain i've seen yours yet, im sure i have seen an orange one though so might have been you, i will keep a better eye out :)

I dont think the bodyshop owner is into the modifying scene etc (nismo/veilside etc) but he came highly recommended as a top bodyshop from a mechanic freind of mine who works for a garage. He said when they want excellent work done, usually on expensive customer cars, they take them to him instead of other bodyshops they use as he is just a cut above, so i thought i would give it a shot. Also driving past i noticed he always has expensive cars in for repair too. Have you heard differant about his work?

No I don't drive the Sunset Orange parked in the Broadway just wondered if you knew the car I drive a roadster but at the moment tucked under a cover till the better weather.

As for the garage I have seen his work and it's extremely good maybe that's why at the moment he's working on an Aston, Range Rover and porsche I have a small scratch on my nearside rear wing that's too deep to buff out so I'm going to get him to do the work on it. I would like to see your car when you get it back as it's the same colour as mine.

i d love to own a Veilside kitted zed. :)

I'm not entirely sure why but I personally think yours is one of the nicest looking Zeds on here. Subtle without being over the top.........Veilside with the greatest respect to those who have it just detracts from the original beauty of a Zed :shrug:

i d love to own a Veilside kitted zed. :)

I'm not entirely sure why but I personally think yours is one of the nicest looking Zeds on here. Subtle without being over the top.........Veilside with the greatest respect to those who have it just detracts from the original beauty of a Zed :shrug:

very nice of you to say so :blush::blush::blush: but i ve always like the monster kitted veilside zeds. B)

I think the original designer of the Zed wouldn't like any body kits as it takes away from the original lines and he probably got paid a lot to design it. Thats the best thing about modding though, everyone can make their car individual. I also think Busters car is awesome, I think I preferred the previous bumper as well but it still looks B) now.

I also think Busters car is awesome, I think I preferred the previous bumper as well but it still looks B) now.

please guys :blush::blush: thanks :thumbs: bumper was changed as i was looking for a different look for 2011 ;) just need some side skirts to finish it. :teeth:

and this is the car i told the misses i d leave standard :lol::lol:

Always good to freshen up the look, especially if it makes you keep the car longer. How many of us said that when we bought it?!? I am in the group and look at mine!! I don't think this place helps though!! :lol:

very true.....

i d still love to own a nicely fitted veilside kitted zed though :D just dont let the misses know :lol:

I think the original designer of the Zed wouldn't like any body kits as it takes away from the original lines and he probably got paid a lot to design it. Thats the best thing about modding though, everyone can make their car individual. I also think Busters car is awesome, I think I preferred the previous bumper as well but it still looks B) now.

Funny you should mention that, the original designer commented that the car as it is now is no where near what he origianally drew. He also liked liked the Veilside kit and said it complimented the car well. I also like Busters car but i love the Veilside.

Funny you should mention that, the original designer commented that the car as it is now is no where near what he origianally drew. He also liked liked the Veilside kit and said it complimented the car well. I also like Busters car but i love the Veilside.

I think if you go 'mental' styleeee like yours mate it looks more of a show car it works.....normal road go'er standard paint job/wheels would be delving dangerously close to chavalicious.....only in my humble of course. Different strokes and all that.