Changing my seats !!!!

garygttdi

Thinking of upgrading the seats in the Z (PAIR BLACK FAUX LEATHER RECLINING SPORTS BUCKET SEATS) found these on flea bay they come with sliders but not the brackets ,would I be better to save me money as I am heading for huge issues and problems. Supplied by EnergizedCustoms2 :bang:

I assume you mean these? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PAIR-BLACK-FAUX-LEATHER-RECLINING-SPORTS-BUCKET-SEATS-/320594850475?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa4f132ab#ht_1643wt_1141

I can't see them being better than the standard Zed seats, plus these seats won't have electrics, heating or airbags. Who knows how cheap seats like that will perform in an accident :shrug:

I think by the time you've bought all the rails etc and got them to fit you might as well either get your standard seats re-trimmed in some nice leather or whatever, or save up some more for some decent seats.

not nice,

350.00 ish notes anf you can get yours retrimmed far nicer and keeps the functionality, that or save up and get some recaros or sparkos or bride ones.

could always do one at a time, buy the driver side, save up again and then get the passenger one.

speak to darren b he just has the driver seat and the passenger seat isnt even fitted, his is a single seater zed :lol:

On this same topic what would it take to fit the following out of interest:

S2000 Seats or

Recaro Renault Cup bucket seats?

Thanks, and sorry for hijack :)

Chris

you'd need the seat rails, an dpossibly need to custom build brackets to allow you to match up the fixing points; and thats if the widths will fit.