photoshop needed please

_BR1TT0N_

Hi guys, could someone do me a favour please. could someone photoshop these photos for me as if the car is lowered. dont know whether you can or not but could you lower it by what you think 30mm would be. its on stock ride height at present. These photos are of the 1st zed to have the rota gtr-ds fitted. They were fitted by Rob at Sanspeed. Really helpful bloke! I have now found out they offer a mapping service for the zed and they can offer so many products too!

350zz.jpg350z.jpg

Thanks guys :D

Aaaaah, so you prefer the weak setup then :thumbs:

HA HA HA .... Nah, I think they look GREAT.... just thought the pigs may argue the other way...

Like I can talk with my 9's on the back of mine...

You can't even see them from the side of the car! :thumbdown:

People should have to take competency tests before they "upgrade" alloys.

so then, can anyone photoshop it for me? what im looking at is possibly getting these rims for my zed but my zed is already lowered 30mm. might be looking at the 10" rear instead of the 12" but not sure. just want to see what they would look like if the zed was lowered. i think the low offsets look awesome!!

thanks Ian but i cant manage to get any bigger photos as it was not me who took them and they were taken of a mobile. i want to make sure 18" alloys will fit the arches nicely on a zed lowered by 30mm. i know 19s will look better but i did want to keep to the 18s. any thoughts?

Well I like dish lol and my dream alloys would be the work equips but they cost so much. Looked at varrstoen but in 19s everytime the tyres need to be replaced it's going to cost me loads!!! Lol I am open to suggestions of new ideas tho?:D. I like the low offset where the wheels are out of the arches and I like dish.

Well I like dish lol and my dream alloys would be the work equips but they cost so much. Looked at varrstoen but in 19s everytime the tyres need to be replaced it's going to cost me loads!!! Lol I am open to suggestions of new ideas tho?:D. I like the low offset where the wheels are out of the arches and I like dish.

better to do what you want form the offset you'll only end up looking at them wishing you'd done what you'd planned to instead of going the cheaper option. (this is coming form someone who has done this with wheels before)

save up and do it right first time.

check out Attaks wheels may suit you needs

Thanks for the advice and ideas guys! I am going to take your advice and start saving in my piggy bank lol defo worth doin it right cos I don't want to mess it up! Thanks peeps. If anyone has any more wheel recommendations. Please feel free to post them :D