More Videos done

Zedrush

still messing about with the camera, trying to figure out how to light and edit, bloody hell its a long road to learn, especially when im doing everything on my own :dry: Gotta start somewhere I guess, would love a big crew

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4zhRztXaIg

Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs06hisEDVE

What you guys think, look pro or no? :blush:

i watched them quickly admittedly without sound as i'm at work at the mo, but the video quality looked pretty good, a long way off shakey wedding video standards,

lighting was pretty good. not quiet on par with BBC recording, but considering the level at which your doing it does look good

:thumbs: looks real well, whats the budget on those (filming wise) might be easier to make judgement if they look pro or not then ;) look real enough, not sure re the trailer but thats mostly the lack of vilioence and sex scenes... oh and a car chase... the ingridients for a nice movie :blush:

What hardware/software are you playing with?

They look good bud. Great lighting, filming and editing - very professional :thumbs:

Me and my mates made a short film for a competition and it was no way near as good as these. The conditions for us were that you had to film and edit it in 24 hours... As you know doing all that stuff takes ages so it was a bit rough round the edges.

I was gonna post it up on here and FB but I was too embarrassed :blush::lol:

Camera work is good, editing snappy ..I like it ! The colour balance needs a bit of work though. Still looks Home Movie pallette of colour. Plenty of filters in your software to play with this. keep pushing !!!!!! never look back :-)

cheers bud, I know what you mean about the colour, think i might be trying to hard to colour it over saturate it that I should stick to standard colours and just push the contrast slightly

I like Holly! :cloud9::cloud9:

Although I think I told her that via FB on anther of your vids. :teeth:

:lol: did you see who she is in a relationship with bud :bangin:;)[/quote

Yeah, some ugly bugger! :lol::lol::lol:

I think she looks great in front of the camera though dude! :thumbs: