M56 this morning!!! FFS why are people stupid!

stanski

Its really very easy to drive a car on the motorway - you drive at the correct speed according to the road conditions and you keep your distance from the car in front! Simples!

This morning I was sat for 1 hour in stationary traffic - looked like a 6 car pile up! On the opposite side of the road about 1/2 mile in the other direction another smash. A mile further on another car on the hard shoulder with a front bumper hanging off? It looked like something off a Mad Max film set? :surrender:

Finally when we moved again I see a guy in a car behind a wagon so close I honestly thought the wagon was towing it - odd why would a wagon tow a car ? Muppets!

Is it the fault of the car manufacturers making cars so molly cuddled and insulated that you think your invincible or just peoples driving habits are soo bad now!

Its winter , its cold, its slippery nuff said!

Sorry for the rant but when you see this every day on the motorway you get so fed up! :headhurt:

Every other driver on the road is a complete idiot and shouldn't be allowed. I'm the only one who actually knows what they're doing behind the wheel.

That's what my Mum said to me before I started driving, and it's an absolute truth I drive to today. Assume everyone else is a muppet and that they're about to do something daft, and you won't go far wrong.

Hear what your saying guys :thumbs: Some people just shouldn't be on the road. The amount of 4x4 drivers here are a bit higher with being a bit "rural". Doesn't help when ppl are abandoning their cars 6 inches from the white lines - making it even more difficult for buses and gritters to get through the village. Watched some muppet the other day, on what was pretty much a sheet of ice, driving the main road through the village with her mobile glued to her ear :bang::bang::bang: