Does this look familar to anyone?

stevo1179

Whilst trawling through Ebay, I found this one. Looks like a cracking example...albeit from photos. Figured it may of been club member's car at some point, wondered if any of you guys have stumbled across it at some point.

thanks

Steve

no link m8 :blush:

Well I hope it's a decent one. Spoke to the owner today and I'm off with a pocket full of cash in the morning. Wish me luck guys!

I've been looking for a while and this site has been most helpful in answering all the noob questions I've had. I'll keep you posted and hopefully introduce myself if I bring the car back with me.

Sitting here praying it doesn't snow much more! Not exactly the best weather to view and test drive a car!

Cheers, Stephen.

Moved the link to the first post ;)

Well I hope it's a decent one. Spoke to the owner today and I'm off with a pocket full of cash in the morning. Wish me luck guys!

I've been looking for a while and this site has been most helpful in answering all the noob questions I've had. I'll keep you posted and hopefully introduce myself if I bring the car back with me.

Sitting here praying it doesn't snow much more! Not exactly the best weather to view and test drive a car!

Cheers, Stephen.

:welcome: to the forum and good luck

Cheers, Stephen.

:welcome: to the forum :thumbs:

just be careful of RWD on cold tyres, you don't want to park it in the ditch on your 1st trip ;)

Cheers, Stephen.

Nothing like announcing your stealing someone elses deal in your first post :lol:

Oh, yeah sorry it does look that way. :headhurt:

I actually exchanged a few emails via eBay on Sunday evening and spoke to the owner yesterday morning, arranging a viewing this morning. But I've woken up and I'm snowed in! Cash in hand and a day booked off work :rant:

Typical as I love snow and even work in the snowboarding industry, but not today thanks! :lol:

I've now paid a small holding deposit on the car being as described, and the seller has ended the auction.

Really sorry if you think I've pulled a fast one, I'm not the kind of guy to do that.

Cheers, Stephen

No worries, car like that wasn't going to hang around. Wasn't going to act on it till the w/e anyway. Good luck, looks like a cracker.

steve

Cheers Steve, I hope you find the right car for you soon.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait until the weekend now. Snow is getting worse here and I'm not doing a maiden voyage in this weather. :D

No wonder it is immaculate it only did a couple of K miles a year... poor old Zed sitting there :byebye: hope which ever of you buys it actually DRIVES it :drive1

From a fellow avid Spurs fan I can assure you it'll get driven. I've already got a garage queen, don't need another! :lol: