FACELIFT TRIM CONVERSION WITH HEATER CONTROLS ETC

R35LEE

newtrim.jpg

Includes everything in the picture plus the heater control box (not shown in the picture). This facelift kit makes any 2002-2005 Zed interior look far better and stops you hitting the heated seat switches with your elbows. I will fit it for free and it only requires a lengthening to the hazard switch wiring to fit. PM me guys :thumbs: 2 lots in stock all unmarked! Very hard to get hold of so first come first served :thumbs:

**I could also fit the Ipod mod to the standard Bose while everything is out should you require it :)

:

Biscuit go and hijack the plastic trim thread and let people know about your new service mate. I want a full plastic trim doing minus the dash :thumbs:

all in good time mate, i'm just sorting out supplies etc. once everything is in place and i have some examples up and ready i shall reveal all.

once materials are ordered i'll nab some bits off you and get started.

anyways, back to topic, great product and great price :thumbs:

Where are you based? :)

£400 fitted or £399.99 supply only. Save the tears and let me fit it :thumbs:

Biscuit go and hijack the plastic trim thread and let people know about your new service mate. I want a full plastic trim doing minus the dash :thumbs:

And why would I drive all that way which will probably cost another £100.00 in fuel? I feel this is an offer for NE members only :wacko:

Where are you based? :)

£400 fitted or £399.99 supply only. Save the tears and let me fit it :thumbs:

middlesbrough

And why would I drive all that way which will probably cost another £100.00 in fuel? I feel this is an offer for NE members only :wacko:

So he can fit it properly without damaging it, and ensure it has been fitted properly so that customers dont come back with BS about it not fitting and/or bits breaking. TBH I would be more than happy to travel oop narf to get Lee to fit it and stay overnight in a B&B or something. If you've every tried to remove the central arm rest bit, it can be a right PITA to do without marking any other interior pieces.

Just get all the bits you want done in one go up there and save the headache of multiple visits to a garage ;)

That doesn't quite follow if he's prepared to supply only at the same price :) He would still potentially be subjected to BS as you put it. My day to day employment involves taking apart car interiors of vehicles far more complicated than the Zed and I do have the tools and the ability to complete such a task. For me it would be too much additional time, additional expense and additional travel. Now, if Lee wants to come to Surrey......................... :)

So he can fit it properly without damaging it, and ensure it has been fitted properly so that customers dont come back with BS about it not fitting and/or bits breaking. TBH I would be more than happy to travel oop narf to get Lee to fit it and stay overnight in a B&B or something. If you've every tried to remove the central arm rest bit, it can be a right PITA to do without marking any other interior pieces.

Just get all the bits you want done in one go up there and save the headache of multiple visits to a garage ;)

haha, already had 2 PM's saying it's cheap as chips. The AC amp unit / Heater control box alone costs a fortune from Nissan.

glrnet I warn you mate I could easily eat and drink £100+ at yours if I did travel Down. :snack:

1 Set sold guys leaving 1 left. :thumbs:

PM if you want it