11 weeks without the zed

martinmac

| was quite excited yesterday, it was to be the first time I got to drive the zed in 11 weeks. The car has been in storage so was in a bit of a mess.

I was half expecting it but yes, the battery was completely flat so it has been on charge overnight.

Attempt two this morning. :yahoo::yahoo:

The big smile was back, I had really missed the sound. Just given her a nice wash, she was in a mess.

The supernatural has done the trick though and it still seems to be working.

The people in the village are so pleased its back on the road. :lol:

Happy days. :teeth:

Went to move mine the other day after been under the cover since the start of October and my battery was flat too Martin. On the cycling charger now and i still probably wont drive it until the spring now :blush:

Glad you have been reunited. :thumbs:

Im same as you Dave, probably not get the Z out until Spring.

Ever since Tracy had her bump in the Z during bad weather, it doesnt come out during the winter. Shes all tucked in now ready for a winter hibernation. Just got to get some bits off and powdercoated ready for next year :)

The Z and her sister are all tucked up in bed now. :)

ff44703f.jpg

au contraire. The Zeds stance is much better, even if it isnt lowered - with just the bodykit it gets pretty close to the floor. See the planks under the Zed, they are to get it in and out as the front splitter catches that tiny shallow ramp into the garage :lol:

More luggage space, you can park it places you wouldnt park the other, it turns just about as many heads, the parts, insurance and maintenance are all cheaper, the club is a lot busier and Ive met loads of friends through it and I dont have to stop every 150 miles for fuel if I want to go to Modified Live down at Brands Hatch. To name but a few.

The Z, quite rightly, is going nowhere for now :thumbs::teeth:

Im same as you Dave, probably not get the Z out until Spring.

Ever since Tracy had her bump in the Z during bad weather, it doesnt come out during the winter. Shes all tucked in now ready for a winter hibernation. Just got to get some bits off and powdercoated ready for next year :)

The Z and her sister are all tucked up in bed now. :)

ff44703f.jpg

glad to see you've cleared out the garage as last time i saw it had a 350z, a few bikes, lots of junk and a sit on lawn mower :lol:

Coming north anytime soon Mart? ;)

I've only got this week to put in at the current job, then on to pastures new. First week is going to Kendal every day for a course though, so keep your eyes peeled for a red Punto on the A590!

When a red punto overtakes me I will know who it is. ;)

Coming north anytime soon Mart? ;)

I've only got this week to put in at the current job, then on to pastures new. First week is going to Kendal every day for a course though, so keep your eyes peeled for a red Punto on the A590!

When a red punto overtakes me I will know who it is. ;)

If you get passed by a black X-trail this week, we'll be polite and wave to you :wave: