"Way Back Home"

Husky

A friend of mine had a huge car accident, broke his back.

The quacks say he would have been dead if his muscles were not as strong as they are. He does this. The guys are bullet!

i think at one point you see the state of his arm, its purple.

Such a well put together video

that was absolutely amazing. such talent!! i wish i could just do a bunny hop or a wheelie.

I bought a BMX a few years ago for the sole purpose of learning to manual (wheelie)

Gave up after about an hour of trying.... :lol:

An hour is plenty long to learn the basics of a manual - someone was teaching you wrong or you had the wrong technique. You need to put your weight way further back than you think - acutally its not that far back, it just feels it. Rather than pull up to get the wheel off the ground, you kind of move your weight back and get the bike to pivot around your feet. Sounds odd, but thats how it works.

When I was 16 I could pedal wheelie literally as far as I liked. Wish I still had that control, can only do about 50m now :blush:

An hour is plenty long to learn the basics of a manual - someone was teaching you wrong or you had the wrong technique. You need to put your weight way further back than you think - acutally its not that far back, it just feels it. Rather than pull up to get the wheel off the ground, you kind of move your weight back and get the bike to pivot around your feet. Sounds odd, but thats how it works.

When I was 16 I could pedal wheelie literally as far as I liked. Wish I still had that control, can only do about 50m now :blush:

Yeah, "I" was teaching me wrong :teeth:

Sold my BMX a few weeks back... only got like £20 for it or something ... ahh well.

(p.s. ... is that "Mint Sauce" in your profile?)

I bought Find the other day too, which has an interview with.Danny and the director on it. Really good, especially the trip with Danny, Steve peat, and Hans Reay doing some Scottish helibiking!

Yeah that is great, I got Find and Home at the same time.

Also, Follow Me is available for download in HD for £6! On the Anthillfilms website.

When I was 16 I could pedal wheelie literally as far as I liked.

Me too! I could also do no handies from about 8 as far as I liked, round corners etc. It was ace!

I have something else to do wheelies on now!

When I was 16 I could pedal wheelie literally as far as I liked.

Me too! I could also do no handies from about 8 as far as I liked, round corners etc. It was ace!

I have something else to do wheelies on now!

Yeah these days AK just calls me a chav for doing them. I think its cos he cant do them :p:lol:

:lol: Yep, just jealous. Obviously I didn't have enough misspent youth!

I do wish i'd been into biking earlier though, I didn't really start until i went to Uni, and like anything else, starting young gives you a big advantage in the skills.

• 1 month later...