Any one fitted harnesses?

Cragus

Hello all,

Anybody on here fitted seatbelt harnesses to their zed? I know typically they are fitted to a roll cage or harness bar but is it possible to fit them to OEM mounting points in the zed?

Any advice would be appreciated,

Craig

Through the holes in the top of your pink seats and onto a harness bar which fits across the car behind the seats, or you can buy my Cusco cage. :thumbs:

Hello all,

Anybody on here fitted seatbelt harnesses to their zed? I know typically they are fitted to a roll cage or harness bar but is it possible to fit them to OEM mounting points in the zed?

Craig

Through the holes in the top of your pink seats and onto a cross bar which fits across the car behind the seats, or you can buy my Cusco cage. :thumbs:

:lol:

how easy is it to fit the cusco cage alex?

I was hoping if I bought pink seats, you would sell me your pink fluffy steering wheel cover.

Muddy has pointed me in the direction of a NRG harness bar - better get saving again. :surrender:

Steady, you have no chance of getting my PFS, dream on mate. :lol:

Hello all,

Craig

Through the holes in the top of your pink seats and onto a cross bar which fits across the car behind the seats, or you can buy my Cusco cage. :thumbs:

:lol:

how easy is it to fit the cusco cage alex?

Very easy Neil, it is bolt on with reinforcing plates positioned underneath which I have in stock as well. :thumbs:

Harness bar is the way to go in the Zed as I don't believe there is anywhere else safe to mount them.

You'll be fitting bling bling Green Takatas next Craig!

The Pink Fluffy Steering wheel cover in Alexs Zed is lovely!

You should see the interior of his jeep though! I opened the door and went green with Envy! I took a quick snap of it at the time.

1941613-7.jpg

AWESOME!

Harness bar is the way to go in the Zed as I don't believe there is anywhere else safe to mount them.

You should see the interior of his jeep though! I opened the door and went green with Envy! I took a quick snap of it at the time.

1941613-7.jpg

AWESOME!

I have heard he has a matching dressing gown and slippers! :lol:

1941613-7.jpg

AWESOME!

I have heard he has a matching dressing gown and slippers! :lol:

It's a smoking jacket! Alex also has an ivory pipe that he smokes while admiring his animal heads on the wall!

it is possible to fit them to eyelets that you would need to mount through the body of the car, somewhere in the boot in a straightish line from the back of the seat. problem is the metal that is mounting the speaker bracket isnt really thick enough so you would have to go further back...

my advice would be to get a roll over bar or a cage of some sort and mount them to that like alex has said :)