FULL SERVICE+NEW BRAKES!!!!

police350z

What sort of service was done with what fluids?

What rotors have gone on and what pads?

If its a P3 and you've upgraded the rotors and pads and got new lines and all fluids and air filter then yeah good deal.....but if it was a P1 with OEM rotors and pads and no fluids etc then nope :shrug:

Its all pretty subjective really ;)

As long as you're happy with the work done that's what counts :thumbs:

P1 52,000, Oil change, all plugs, air filter, god knows what pads!!!

How much! I asked three local dealers for a P1 5 year service. On the last call I said you're having a laugh. All that for an oil change (they weren't going to do the plugs!). You could hear a pin drop as the guy on the other end tried to think of something to justify it quickly. Just as he started to mumble I hung up. I did my own service. I'm not being held to ransom for a service stamp. I keep all receipts and a record of what work I have done and when.

Did you get a quote first?

Oh, they wanted an extra £200 just to change the plugs! Sod that.

You got it done

The car drives well

Just be happy mate.

Next time shop about a bit and check on here and save some bucks :) in the mean time enjoy :drive1

+1 Your just gonna feel sick if you dwell on it. You might have needed them now so you might not have had time to shop around. Just look for stuff earlier on. :thumbs:

Same, My Zed went for a P3 service at the local Nissan stealers and they noticed a slightly scored rear disc. They quoted me £650 for rear discs and pads, I told them to ram it and went down the road to a local garage where i was quoted £320 for full dics and pads.

The cost of the service is fairly reasonable at my local stealers but when it comes to ordering parts its extortionate!

BEWARE in future and shop around!