Russian commute to work

SwanageDave

Honestly, I've seen worse than this in Moscow.

I've seen 'legitimate businessman' in AMG G Wagons (x6) with a Maybach in the middle force people clean off the roads! I was in the car with my driver pooping my pants and ducking down thinking we were away to see the pointy end of an AK47!

I was also exactly 24 hours late for getting bombed at a train station. Luckily my Mum didn't know I used that station or she'd have been worried!

I saw some crazy stuff in Moscow and it was one of the safer places I've visited too!

Honestly, I've seen worse than this in Moscow.

I've seen 'legitimate businessman' in AMG G Wagons (x6) with a Maybach in the middle force people clean off the roads! I was in the car with my driver pooping my pants and ducking down thinking we were away to see the pointy end of an AK47!

I was also exactly 24 hours late for getting bombed at a train station. Luckily my Mum didn't know I used that station or she'd have been worried!

I saw some crazy stuff in Moscow and it was one of the safer places I've visited too!

:scare:

Ok then, That's Russia off the "Places to visit before I die" list....

:p

My mate and I got collared by two big burley armed bounces after he bought 5 girls a brandy each in a brothel in Budapest whilst on a stag doo :wacko: They tried to force £500 out of us for the pleasure of drinking with the girls but we reduced it down to £200...

Honestly I thought it was a lap dancing club :shrug: mind you it did say Sexbolt outside, I was pretty drunk at the time tho (thats my defence) :blush: