MALAGA

ATTAK Z

plymouth to santander overnight brittany ferries. malaga can be reached in 11 hours hard drive from santander port. boat docks in santander 12ish midday.. did it last year. uptodate european map handy as lots of new toll roads saves mileage and they are reasonable. mostly around madrid. hope you enjoy it.

Plymouth/Portsmouth to Santander, head east to Lekeito, overnight, head south to Ainsa, then onto Barcelona and Malga if you must.

Millau is way out your way and is in France :dry:

Alternative drive and not bump into any Brits, head west from Santander, to A'Caruna(great beach and fish resturaunts) along the coast, stay there for a fewv days and visit Santiago de Compestela, THE most beautiful city I've visited in Spain B) and a bonus that Portugal is only a few hours away

Head back via Leon and Pamplona, I've got lots of routes for Spain, PM me for more info ;)

Oh did 4.5k this year and just under 4k last year B) , not all in spain but about 1.5k both years :teeth:

Millau is way out your way and is in France :dry:

I assumed it would be driven from Calais all the way down. May as well take in a couple of days worth of sights in France along the way :)

My nearest Ferry is Hull - Zebrugge

If you do go through France, keep to the National routes, Route De Mans is a good route south, if you wanted a REALLY leisurely drive through France then the Route Napoleon and the Gorge du Verdun is a must, you will be a million trillion miles from Spain though :lol:

The Millau area is a nice place to tour, lots of lovely little villages and of course the bridge, it was 16 Euros last year, one way, although that is also for a fair stretch of motorway as well. Top tip, on toll roads, use your credit card, we seemed to not get charged too many times this year, electronics and the French don't mix :p

If you do get to Malaga, head for Ronda, head north at Marbella, beautiful and challenging drive and Ronda won't dissapoint ;)

I rode my bike to Barcelona for the GP. Pop over to calais to arrive as early as poss. Drive / ride like a nutter untill lunch time. Stop for light lunch. Get so bladdered that you stay for the night.CFarry on next day. Ensure you go via Andorra, I cannot stress that enough !

The beer is so cheap it's almost free. The watches ar dangerously cheap !

Then, drop over the other side of the mountain into Spain and blaze down to the coast taking in views that will melt your eys.

Take a bloody good camera !

just do it B)

Avoiding tolls and motorways its around 1350 miles, from Zeebruge to Malaga, according to google maps, 1day 13hrs driving, break that up into 6hr stints, and believe me you will want to, fire in the need to find lunch BEFORE 2pm in France, they all shut after this time, and you're looking at a 6/7day trip B)

Can be done a lot quicker but not as a leisurely drive, m/way crunching all the way.

Bridgwater - Barcalona - Bridgwater = 2000 miles. Did it in a week.

Take the long way ! Dont use the bloody ferry to santander, you will miss out on so much. Loved it. Planning a blast to see an F! next year, taking the Zed this time. Will keep you posted.