Considering purchasing a bodykit

Millzzz

I've been toying with the idea of getting the Z a kit, I know which one & I've found a genuine one on EBay.

However, I've never kitted out a car before & was just wondering a few things.

1) Roughly how much would it cost to spray Front, rear & skirts PPW (Front & rear mainly white but some parts black)

2) With winter on our doorstep, would be worth it or should I wait until it's pi$$ed off?

I got quoted £500 for fitting and spraying by a company in mansfield that had done a few zeds, try and find someone decent and a genuine kit or well known replica brand is my advice.

I don't think it really matters what time of year you do it although personally I'd get winter out the way and have it all done for spring

As has been said the cost for spraying and fitting will depend on the quality of the kit.

If its your daily driver I would leave the fitting until the spring.

One point which may be obvious, I would avoid having the kit sprayed by the bodyshop you choose then fittied later, Some colours are a mare to match without the car being there to compare.

I got quoted £500 for fitting and spraying by a company in mansfield that had done a few zeds, try and find someone decent and a genuine kit or well known replica brand is my advice.

I don't think it really matters what time of year you do it although personally I'd get winter out the way and have it all done for spring

was that body and tuning by any chance? complete auto care is the place to be ;)

ide get it fitted and start enjoying it as soon as i can :teeth: but then im impatient :blush:

Thats pretty cheap, I paid £270 just for my front bumper to be resprayed.

I'd wait until the spring aswell :)

ide get it fitted and start enjoying it as soon as i can :teeth: but then im impatient :blush:

So am I! Hence why I'm asking advice really . . . With all the crappy weather we had down here last winter, I'd be concerned of sliding about & bumping it. :blackeye:

Not too mention all the grit & sh*t on the roads this time of year . . . :bang:

So am I! Hence why I'm asking advice really . . . With all the crappy weather we had down here last winter, I'd be concerned of sliding about & bumping it. :blackeye:

Not too mention all the grit & sh*t on the roads this time of year . . . :bang:

you've just answerd your own question.................................. leave it till the spring ;)