4xfalken 452,s 18x45x245&18x45x225mm all 5mm+

dyla350z

£140 prefer pick up.

Pm sent :thumbs:

Bargain those Woody, hope you managed to them as I spent £480 on a new set myself a few weeks back.

Bradders.

£480 ouch. Yep these are pretty much mine, just waiting for Garry to have them taken off the car and send them out :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IVE STILL GOT THESE :bang::bang::bang: ,Sold to woody but my new ones took too long coming so he could not wait(sorry woody my fault),sold to hadz but before picking up he's had a set of 19rims come up so ive agreed to cancel the sale,no repairs & tread measured at front 6.1m & back 5.2m,still a bargain price of £140 PICK UP ONLY. :thumbs:

Sorry buddy, did intend to buy these! Garry has been nothing but kind, and a real bargain!

IVE STILL GOT THESE :bang::bang::bang: ,Sold to woody but my new ones took too long coming so he could not wait(sorry woody my fault),sold to hadz but before picking up he's had a set of 19rims come up so ive agreed to cancel the sale,no repairs & tread measured at front 6.1m & back 5.2m,still a bargain price of £140 PICK UP ONLY. :thumbs:

TBH i thought i secured these if they hadnt gone....sent PM ages ago!!!

Very sorry,i had loads of pm's when first listed them i thought i pm'ed all intrested party's,sorry again if i missed you,ive offered them to the first pm recieved,kep you in mind if they fail to be picked up,Garry.