Uprev, Abbey or Rs

rothers2901

Both have a good name,i go to abbey as there local to me,mark knows every inch of the 350z(he is getting to know every inch of mine)nice people,great service. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I use Abbey also, only due to the fact I prefer to head south via the M40 (Favourite motorway).

Not only that, but I believe Abbey work more on Nissan's than any other vehicle. Although reviews of both have always been positive. (looking forward to my visit on Saturday :yahoo: )

• 2 weeks later...

I have no experience of Abbey because I live in the north but Paul at RS knows his stuff and this is where I will be going when I get mine done after fitting a plenum spacer.

I met an owner there who was over from Ireland who had his done at RS and he was well happy with the results, sadly due to my terrible memory I cannot remember his name but there is a post knocking about somewhere on here. :thumbs:

I would just go wherever is closer.

we both do the same thing and both get the right numbers , I dont think either of us have had bad words agaisnt us. If you North go and see RS tuning.

Mark

Nice to see this type of rapport, a rare sign in this cut-throat age, well done Mark. :thumbs: