Roll on Friday!! COBRA! ***Updated!! PICS***

evest

Having already had my stock backbox welded in the usual place, it's wearing out again so time to upgrade.

As funds are low, I had a replacement 2nd hand stock back box ready to replace my worn out one, for the time being - however, unfortunately my local Nissan dealer said that the mid pipe was also in quite bad shape and needed replacing too.

So I have brought forward my original plan to get a full new COBRA Sport system from Exhausts UK up in Sheffield, who will custom fit it to the car. Y-Pipe, resonated mid-pipe and back box, plus choice of tips on the day. Booked in for Friday! :yahoo:

Pics and clips to follow ASAP!

534.jpg

For now though - rolled tips (top left) or draga style (top right)?

Thoughts?

ps - this means I will soon have the 'spare' stock backbox for sale, full details to follow in the sales section. :)

Okay - all done!! I'm a HAPPY man!!!

Really nice growl on start up then a deep rumble at low revs, developing into a deep sporty rasp as you open up the throttle. Car felt great after the install, a noticeable performance increase - my 7 year old stock zorst was showing its age!

Here are the pics and hopefully a clip of the car outside Exhausts UK - top blokes there by the way!

Photo0018.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcF4zZUDTr8

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

They reckon up to 10BHP, but I don't have an accurate figure for my car. It is substantially lighter than the stock system, so some performance gains there - the car definitely felt a bit nippier (might be something to do with the extra noise!!).

I'll email them to see if they still have my old system there - I'll ask if they could weigh it in to see what the actual weight saving is. :thumbs: