Cardiff Weekend - Hotels?!!

Bassjay

Afternoon all,

I'm finally looking to spend a long weekend to go out with my two best mates on the town.

The big question is..... Hotels with GOOD parking not crappy NCP car parks a nice private car park that I can keep the little Z safe in and away from the rest of the population that have no respect for other people's property :angry: !

£50-£80 a night, central Cardiff and good parking. Ideas!?

Thanks

Jay

Private parking & city centre hotel will be tough ;) If you went on the outskirts then you'd get it but not in the centre.

The only one I can think of is the Big Sleep, but even that I think uses the NCP next door.

If your adamant at staying in the centre then your probably gonna have to park in a NCP :)

Just read your post and was going to suggest this one, stayed last year, didn't have the Zed then but car park felt "safe". :)

Thanks to Ian's suggestion I widen my search on Cardiff and found Premier Inn Cardiff City South. About a mile from the city centre but any drunk can stagger that far.

Right? :drunk:

Makes mental note for future visits and bows to superior local knowledge :blush: Cheers buddy :)

No no no,

I only just moved from Cardiff and the best hotel is novotel Cardiff

Lovely secure parking and a lovely hotel all walking distance from town and the bay

Make sure you check out the bay!

Private parking & city centre hotel will be tough ;) If you went on the outskirts then you'd get it but not in the centre.

The only one I can think of is the Big Sleep, but even that I think uses the NCP next door.

If your adamant at staying in the centre then your probably gonna have to park in a NCP :)

Big Sleep?! More like the big brothel. You will catch something nasty from that place :lol:

If you're really stuck mate you can always bung it next to my Zed and get a taxi into town (about £10 for a taxi).

Like others have said you're a bit stuck when it comes to good parking with a nice hotel in Cardiff. Marriott has parking if I remember rightly and very central on Mill Lane.

Makes mental note for future visits and bows to superior local knowledge :blush: Cheers buddy :)

No no no,

I only just moved from Cardiff and the best hotel is novotel Cardiff

Lovely secure parking and a lovely hotel all walking distance from town and the bay

Make sure you check out the bay!

Sorry mate, just reread my post and realised that I sounded like a bit of a bigheaded ****!

:doh:

Apologies