Baffling spec

cesc

Sorry for a boring thread :yawn:, but I saw a local ad for a '52 plate JDM, and I can see from the pictures it has leather seats, Brembo's, 18" alloys (not Rays) and steering controls on the left hand side. I phoned the chap up and he said it doesn't have BOSE or electric heated seats. Is this the ST version? I thought leather seats automatically meant they would be electric too?

Apologies once again for a rubbish thread :blush:

JDM Specs

Base---17" wheels, ABS,Brake assist,TCS,limited slip diff,xenon headlights

Version T---- leather seats, seven speaker bose

Version S-- 18" rims Brembo's and VDc(instead of TCS ? )but no leather

Version ST--leather +Version S spec

rear spoilers/sat nav and side airbags ordered as extras on all specs + loads of other Extras not seen on UK cars like auto fold mirrors ,different steering wheels, footwell illumination etc etc...

• 5 months later...

:lol: Same with mine im confused what spec,

Got rear spoiler,electric folding mirrors,17 inch rays with dimples on wheels except dont say rays anywhere on it like others ive seen??and brembos (Surely i should have 18s with brembos??) Tan leather seats (not electric?) satnav, TCS not VDC,bose,

Mine appears to be a mixture of everything to and no actual model applies to mine???? except all

I think so to, a lot of people say they see zeds about but mine looks different??dont ask me i think its the jap oem spoiler much different to UK

thats another issue thats confused me looks like nismo one without the middle but its not a nismo doesnt look added on either car came over on 12,000 miles and spoiler was on it???? and everything was standard except Typhoon induction kit

its a mystery to me

:shrug:

• 8 months later...

It's also very easy and common to add/change items aftermarket in Tokyo. I added an OEM spoiler in my local Autobacs (equivalent of Halfords) and in the same shop they had tons of Nissan and Nismo parts alongside all the more exotic tuner parts, all in stock and on the shelf.

Great place to spend an afternoon, but don't take your credit card...

:)

Ian