Part Out

Ian

Bloody hell :surrender:

Give me an hour to sort through the million PMs & posts here and I'll update everything :lol:

I know it's nice to keep things on the forum but can you see why I sold my ONE item on eBay. It's so much easier. Saves all the agro. Unless forum admin fancy setting up a proper for sale section that works.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would def be taking your front end!! And I have GM front for you does have a few stone chips and a scrape bit! But we can sort it out nearer the time!

Thats ok. Mine has a few chips aswell (standard feature :lol: )

Will let you know once its all sorted :thumbs:

HKS Stage 2 supercharger, 600CC injectors, Stage 0 RFS, Walbro fuel pump, smaller pulley & belt £4000

:teeth:

How is the fueling & timing controlled on this, is there a piggyback ecu as part of the kit?

Uprev ;)

All you need to get running is uprev or any other other engine management :thumbs:

HKS Stage 2 supercharger, 600CC injectors, Stage 0 RFS, Walbro fuel pump, smaller pulley & belt £4000

How is the fueling & timing controlled on this, is there a piggyback ecu as part of the kit?

Uprev ;)

All you need to get running is uprev or any other other engine management :thumbs:

Are you going to be selling your Uprev in your part out? ;)

Uprev ;)

Not sure if I can transfer the license to another car :shrug:

List updated & a few more things added

Uprev ;)

Not sure if I can transfer the license to another car :shrug:

List updated & a few more things added

It's not but possibly you can swap ecu's and marry eachothers to your cars... it's only a 150£ license fee?

WTF I posted on this advert at 9am this mornig to pu my name on things and yet someone who posts in the afternoon get their post strait on? Hows that gonna work with dibs thingy???

yours says dibs at 9:28am :shrug:

Thats fine, its just when i looked at 2:56pm posts were going on from the afternoon but mine (plus others) from the morning and even the nite before were no where to be seen so just didn't want people thinking they had first dibs on things when they didn't. :)

WTF I posted on this advert at 9am this mornig to pu my name on things and yet someone who posts in the afternoon get their post strait on? Hows that gonna work with dibs thingy???

yours says dibs at 9:28am :shrug:

Thats fine, its just when i looked at 2:56pm posts were going on from the afternoon but mine (plus others) from the morning and even the nite before were no where to be seen so just didn't want people thinking they had first dibs on things when they didn't. :)

The time you placed the post does not change - so the OP can see from the listing who said what first. Unfortuately the clearance of all posts in the For Sale sections have to be checked by the Mods - I was working my way through them as they appeared on our moderation queue and then had to stop midway (other things in life) and as there weren't many Mods around at the weekend on here it all took a bit long - sorry :surrender:

Did i get dibs on the carbon stuff i wanted :(

I have no idea :lol: I'll check my spreadsheet tomorrow but I think someone beat you to all 3

PM is the best way to reserve things, sometimes posts get missed out in amongst all the spam

I told him to make the spreadsheet if your wondering where the leap from retard to semi organised person came from. not to worry, ian is still licking windows in the background.

IAN YOU HAVE A PM

CAPS LOCK PM: Because sometimes dibbing it across 2 forums just isnt enough

Some more pics of stuff thats left :)

Defi's

DSC_3451.jpg

DSC_3452.jpg

Bride mats

DSC_3058.jpg

ARC Strut brace

DSC_2184.jpg

DSC_2187.jpg

HKS Supercharger

DSC_3594.jpg

Cusco coilovers

DSC_0870.jpg

If I can get buyers for the larger items then I'll start stripping it all off sooner :)