My 350Z onwership: A retrospective

Ekona

Wow, thank you for the positive response guys! I only wrote it as a last minute thing before I went to bed last night as it was more for my own benefit than anything as it's always nice to look back, but I'm just glad that others have enjoyed it too. Oddly enough my first choice of profession when I was still at school 14 years ago was to be a journalist hence me taking A-Level English at college, but things don't always pan out as you'd wish. Writing is still a passion of mine, and although I tend to waffle at times it's always something I enjoy doing. Maybe I should drop Harry Metcalfe a note...! :lol:

I'm not going to go into too much detail on the Summit bracing and the Popcharger here as they've been covered numerous times in the past, but suffice to say a search or a Google will reveal all. ;)

If there's a demand for a more performance-orientated thread on what I did to the car and why I chose certain components, I'm happy to write one.

If there's a demand for a more performance-orientated thread on what I did to the car and why I chose certain components, I'm happy to write one.

Why not, good read.. shame you got rid of her though... mine will be kept as long as I can :thumbs:

Wouldn't mind a writeup of the P experience...

Ok this is going to sound really stupid, but if you dont ask.....

Whats a Pop Charger?

Its what Ekona did have on his car making a lot of 'rooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrring' noises before I vultured it off him.

It will soon be making 'roooooooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrring' noises in my car :teeth:

Its the yankie name for a Cold Air Intake (CAI) made by John Wolf Technologies (JWT).

Nice write up Dan!

What an excellent write up. I've only had my Coupe since July and I love the enjoyment I've already had and am getting from it, If I have half as much fun as Ekona for however much longer I have the car I'll be sorted!! :) I also should point out that much of the enjoyment comes from the likes of you guys on this forum and I feel I have to say that NEVER have I been on a forum where the togetherness and helpfulness of other members is so much to the fore. Who'd have thought something as simple a car could do that to a bunch of individually minded guys and girls!!?? :wacko:

Long may it continue :D

Couldn't have said it better myself Graham. Totally agree

Looking forward to the performance write up and hope you have as much fun in the 911. Tis a great car.