Fitting front reflectors

Z-Boy

What are you up to now!!?? :surrender:

He said something about a leaky washer bottle... :blush::sorry:

My Zed does not cry on the outside :lol::lol: ........ I just have a bit of moisture creeping in to my reflectors :angry:

Going to whip them out, dry then reseal, job done :thumbs:

if you can lift the front end enough just take the undertray off and then if you have a flexible screw driver you can do it without removing the bumper. i would have done this but i needed to wire in the leds so had to take the bumper off.

yup did it like that with a stubby screw driver :thumbs:

You will get all sorts of advice from people who have already done this, some of which are not helpful and do not really help you, I found if this is your first time it is probably better to jack up on both sides ,remove the front inner linings, and then undertake the job referring to the helpful guides on this site, it is not that difficult, a flat scredriver and a 10MM socket and spanner etc will do the job. Once done like most things it is easier the next time.

You might want to ask any members around your area if they can give you a hand on this first occasion, this will make things very easy for you, don't forget to take photos of the stages and let us know how you got on.

• 3 weeks later...

Well fokes I managed to change the front relectors without taking the bumper off, howver I did take the wheels off to make access a bit easier.

I also found that taking a few of the nuts off the washer bottle's made access alot easier as I could bend the washer bottle bracket back enought to get better access.

Still all good now looks so much better with teh clear reflectors.

Also just to clarifiy do I really have to take off the inner wheel arch linning to chnage the indicator Bulb :doh:

Thanks all for the advise