My name is Dave and I'm a Zedaholic....

spursmaddave

Went to the local DVLA office today to transfer my new reg and as I had to dig out the MOT certificate it hit home....

September 7th 2009 - Mileage 68,946

August 31st 2010 - Mileage 84,004

October 15th 2010 - Mileage 85,259 (was in Turkey for 2 weeks :scare: )

My daily commute is only a 32 mile round trip :headhurt:

So I am officially a Zedaholic, I may not spend 12 hours every weekend cleaning it :p but I certainly enjoy :drive1 it !

I also have about 1,000,000 Nectar points from fuel purchases... :yahoo:

All you need now dave is a Buff Daddy, to get that smoooooooth butt like mine... :lol: Only then will you be a "true" zedaholic.... :headhurt:

I was looking at all my swirls the other day and I thought about your butt... :cloud9:

Well, as I have said before, you are welcome to use it.. :thumbs: You know you deserve a smoooooth butt dont you. :shrug:

Jim had a go with it and, well, wore most of the polish..... :lol:

All you need now dave is a Buff Daddy, to get that smoooooooth butt like mine... :lol: Only then will you be a "true" zedaholic.... :headhurt:

I was looking at all my swirls the other day and I thought about your butt... :cloud9:

Well, as I have said before, you are welcome to use it.. :thumbs: You know you deserve a smoooooth butt dont you. :shrug:

Jim had a go with it and, well, wore most of the polish..... :lol:

What a clown ;)

I am tempted but I just know that my OCD will never let me see another swirl again... :headhurt:

My name is will and I too am a zedoholic. I think I came to realise this after the strange idiot grin kept appearing on my face every time I got anywhere near the car. It was confirmed early one Sunday morning when the neighbours caught me in the drive with a sheepskin glove on giving the car a good once over.

My name is will and I too am a zedoholic. I think I came to realise this after the strange idiot grin kept appearing on my face every time I got anywhere near the car. It was confirmed early one Sunday morning when the neighbours caught me in the drive with a sheepskin glove on giving the car a good once over.

Will this is a family friendly forum, can you please re-frame from these obscene posts between the hours of 06:00 - 21:00, thanks ;)

It could be interesting as there is two exhaust pipes.. Anyone fancy joining me? hahaha :lol:

The zed is a car that has to be driven. Whats the point in having a car, and leaving it in the garage and not using it?

I have covered 11500 miles in the last 10 months in my zed. With my car usually getting the low to mid 20mpg, i'd hate to think of the petrol bill. :lol:

It could be interesting as there is two exhaust pipes.. Anyone fancy joining me? hahaha :lol:

The zed is a car that has to be driven. Whats the point in having a car, and leaving it in the garage and not using it?

I have covered 11500 miles in the last 10 months in my zed. With my car usually getting the low to mid 20mpg, i'd hate to think of the petrol bill. :lol:

Sorry Im not sharing my Zed with anyone :angry: but if your offering yours I could be tempted, but have to give Will first refusal :lol:

Agree with the comments, I knew I would be doing high mileage so I didn't go for a new low mileage one as no point... I guess I average mid 20's although a lot better on longer runs...

Chaps. No Sh1t...... :bang:

Had a letter yesterday "your job is at risk" bollos.

Meeting on Monday :doh:

Sorry Jim didnt want to say anything yesterday as we had more important things to do. :thumbs:

Life goes on, dont know anymore than that and will find out my position tomorrow.

So yes.....I might be selling. Needs must etc etc yadayadayada.

Sorry Jim didnt want to say anything yesterday as we had more important things to do. :thumbs:

Life goes on, dont know anymore than that and will find out my position tomorrow.

Really sorry to hear that, hope it all works out ok, never a good thing to happen.

How did you get on mate?? Thats proper gutting in fairness.

The fuel seems to be lasting us ages! I've not exactly been hanging round (or thrashing it) but it lasted 14 days so far and still just under quarter left :teeth:

The fuel seems to be lasting us ages! I've not exactly been hanging round (or thrashing it) but it lasted 14 days so far and still just under quarter left :teeth:

Thanks chaps for all your genuine concerns. Well, good news, if you can call it that.... :shrug: I still have employment for 2 weeks. After that, another meeting....However one guy IS willing to take early retirement, thus saving me. :yahoo:

BUT.....Its upto the HR and MD to take up the other chaps offer first, so 2 weeks time i will know where i stand. But looking better than yesterday.

Yeah but a quarter on the dial is more like an eighth ;)

My guage was exactly on half the other day and said 261 d.t.e. :scare:

Keeping everything crossed for you Paul :thumbs: