HKS Replica review

Zugara

Well its been nearly a week with my new HKS style zorst fitted and all i can say is "wow" love it. If you are seroiusly looking at these exhausts, i wouldn't hesitate in getting one on your zed.

If you happen to stumble across one for sale, buy it.. honestly the sound is IMO amazing.

If you like sort of loud, not K1 loud then you will love this, and the look of the exhaust is to die for.

Really, i cant hype this up any more, it IS the dogs bollos'. :lol:

I have not noticed any performance gains or drops, just the sound is amazing and the looks, well....... :cloud9:

I have decided to take mine off.... :blush::blush:

I love the noise, I love the look..... but as a daily driver I think its a little much. I will be putting it up for sale next week if any one is interested.

It has been custom fitted and the tail pipes shortened as I thought they stuck out to much. So if your interested and have a UK car keep your eye's peeled for the for sale post :thumbs:

I have decided to take mine off.... :blush::blush:

I love the noise, I love the look..... but as a daily driver I think its a little much. I will be putting it up for sale next week if any one is interested.

It has been custom fitted and the tail pipes shortened as I thought they stuck out to much. So if your interested and have a UK car keep your eye's peeled for the for sale post :thumbs:

Fair play mate :clap: A loud exhaust isn't for everyone, I am considering taking mine off too soon if only I could decide on what to replace it with, have been looking at you and Paul's posts but I think the HKS type one wouldn't be a lot different from mine really apart from looks... I like the look and sound of a millitek one so feel free Jim to get one so I can have a listen :lol:

Definately looks the part

my only complaint on my Scorpion is that the pipes at the back look crappy, no girth !!! ( it's a problem I suffer with ).

I like it buddy B)

Cheers Tarmac :thumbs: It was deff a worth while purchase I am happy with. :thumbs:

Just to add.....

a HUGE thank you to Zugara & doogyrev for all their help yesterday, what with all the shinnanigans getting it all on and together - overall, extremely happy. Fantastic sound, really V6ish unlike others that can just scream - i would reccomend this exhaust to anyone

And also Paul & Jim - what sound blokes - people like you make for such a fantastic forum. Thanks chaps! :yahoo:

:lol:

No

not at all

But i bloody am so that's all that matters as its too late now :p

Nice to have met the both of you, thanks for the coffee - will definately be along to a meet soon!

As i pulled up onto the driveway my dad came in behind me.... his face was a picture! not to mention when i later very "neatly" stored all the OEM exhaust smack bang in the middle of the lounge :lol:

Well, now im THIS far, i may aswell go for the berks at some point too :lol:

:lol:

No

not at all

But i bloody am so that's all that matters as its too late now :p

Nice to have met the both of you, thanks for the coffee - will definately be along to a meet soon!

As i pulled up onto the driveway my dad came in behind me.... his face was a picture! not to mention when i later very "neatly" stored all the OEM exhaust smack bang in the middle of the lounge :lol:

Well, now im THIS far, i may aswell go for the berks at some point too :lol:

Berks... :lol: your gonna blow your ear drums out..... :scare: