AUTOGLYM HOOD MAINTENANCE Kit - **ALL GONE**

Ricey

Ordered Autoglym Engine cleaner from ebay.........got a hood cleaner delivered :doh:

Resent the engine cleaner.............got another hood cleaner delivered :doh:

Resent the engine cleaner.............got an engine cleaner! :yahoo:

The slightly embarrassed ebayer in question said I could keep the hood cleaners and flog them for the inconvenience despite several offers from me to return them.

I figure as it cost me nothing I'd add to the already loving, caring and sharing atmos that we've got going on in here and offer it up for free or if you feel the need you can sling something my way (any cleaning/zed related crud taking up shelf space in your shed will do but don't feel obliged to do so.........a spare Nizmo exhaust would be nice :lol: ).

I'm pretty sure its this kit but its in the shed and there were some evil looking spiders glaring at me last time I went in there at night.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTOGLYM-FABRIC-HOOD-MAINTENANCE-KIT-/120627699428?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c15f89ee4#ht_500wt_922

Our MX5 is a PVC roof so no use to us. Must of cost this bloke over 40 quid to send me a £6 bottle of engine cleaner! :doh:

Let me know if anyone can make use of it.....if your offering a swop I'll cover the postage.......if not then I'll need that covering.