revup remap again

1973safc

Alright bud, welcome to the club. RS is the place to go up here. It is a lot of cash but well worth it Ive been told. Looking at getting it done my self, when I have the cash. Make sure you check out the north east sectio for up and coming meets :thumbs:

:bangin: the uprev opens the door to a wealth of new driving experiences.... To name a few, Wide open throttle in all gears, de-limited I've had just over 160mph in Germany before bottling it. That in itself is a very good reason for the uprev. Then there's the throttle response which is improved. You can buy an aftermarket throttle controller to do this, but the uprev includes this. Finally the uprev allows you to increase bhp and torque. There's only one REALLY huge massive disastrous problem with the uprev....

You'll get addicted to increasing the performance of the the car. Once you pop you can't stop!

:bangin: the uprev opens the door to a wealth of new driving experiences.... To name a few, Wide open throttle in all gears, de-limited I've had just over 160mph in Germany before bottling it. That in itself is a very good reason for the uprev. Then there's the throttle response which is improved. You can buy an aftermarket throttle controller to do this, but the uprev includes this. Finally the uprev allows you to increase bhp and torque. There's only one REALLY huge massive disastrous problem with the uprev....

You'll get addicted to increasing the performance of the the car. Once you pop you can't stop!

open throttle in all gears was one of the main reasons why i wanted to do the remap. :thumbs:

To also note, the first time you remap you'll pay for the license. Therefor upon any further remaps it will be cheaper. I've only had the one remap and scheduled for another on the 30th Oct. I'm not sure on price but sure somebody else will confirm.

Seriously though, the remap is one of the best modifications that can give the car a number of benefits.