christmas is looming - what to buy the missus

kevlo

Hi guys and girls, i did this last year on the tt forum and it was very productive. as we all know its quite hard to buy decent thoughtful presents for your other half so if every one posts up a couple of presents they are buying this year then it will inspire others and everyone will have a merry christmas :)

sorry if its a little early just trying to be prepared.

kevlo - a furby (twenty years too late but she keeps hinting) and a half decent watch for work.

not much i know but all i got so far

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: Mine wants new Bra's!!!!!! (Only because they cost a fortune and here comes muggins to fork out an arm and a leg just so that her boobs sit nice!!) Better than drooping I guess...

Otherwise it will be Concert Tickets and clothes etc. That's what she wants most. So if anyone has any spare concert tickets and/or spare clothes I'm sure it will save me a buck or two :blackeye:

cant say i've had a missus to buy for for a couple of xmas's :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::teeth:

really i would probably say something like;

a posh jewellery box

some new 350z wheels

a big indoor plant :lol:

a 350z spoiler

new camera (a pink one to take pictures of 350z's)?

or just do the expected thing and get her some new marigolds

:lol::lol: Mine wants new Bra's!!!!!! (Only because they cost a fortune and here comes muggins to fork out an arm and a leg just so that her boobs sit nice!!) Better than drooping I guess...

Otherwise it will be Concert Tickets and clothes etc. That's what she wants most. So if anyone has any spare concert tickets and/or spare clothes I'm sure it will save me a buck or two :blackeye:

Ann Summers has a 90% sale on at the moment. get in there quick. won't just be a gift for her if you buy correctly :thumbs:

:p

what about jewlery?

a necklace?

Pearls?

seriously though, jewellery works well

I just googled for examples to post :scare::scare::scare::scare:

hahaha hope you weren't google'ing from work.

Nope Im at home, now where is the 'Clear History' button otherwise I know what I will be wearing as a necklace :scare::scare::scare::scare:

Seriously though, I have no idea what to buy!

I was meant to by Jayne a pressie in the states for her birthday and I didn't. I tried but she's fussy and indecisive!

Oooooooh I have an idea! :teeth:

see im glad i started the thread already. wasso reminded me she wanted muse tickets :)

Doitdoitdoit!!!! Saw Muse in Manchester last month and I've got to say they were unbelievable........I probably enjoyed them more than seeing U2 at Wembley.

This ones always a good trick - hotel and theatre break in The Smog. The missus loves Laaaandon for some reason (presumably due to the fact she can drag me round Oxford Street shopping for hours without actually purchasing anything). Unfortunately you have to go too and end up stuck watching some goon prancing round a stage for 2 hours whilst you slowly melt your brain trying to work out why anyone would want to actually pay to see this crap in the first place.....and a beer will cost you about 30 quid!

seriously though, jewellery works well

The dog is right........it never fails. They're like bloody magpies anything sparkly raises an approving nod.