more questions

s14akw

"Things you hate about the Zed" - this was my biggest gripe... there is no gutter to catch the rain water from the screen, and thus pours over the door cards, switches and sometimes my leg!!

I'd totally avoid any wind deflectors. IMO I don't think they would resolve the problem anyway, as the water would drip down the deflector and still find a way in through the window, unless you have the window up as far as the deflector?

As Unabashed says - it would look hideous....

Fitting them might result in a :ban:

just close the window for the 2 seconds it takes!

Better that than have some god awful bits of plastic sticking out the side! :scare:

+1

it is annoying the the Zed has no windscreen guttering but still wind deflectors are the pits

Tell me about it, what's worse is when the rain sits on the roof of the car, window open, take a left hander and in pours 3 litres of water all over the door and you!! Biggest design fault I say of the Zed.

yea for the side windows, so woody any bright ideas on how you stop the window wash from pouring in the driver side window when driving with the window open

Yep, don't use it! ;) I disconnected mine to stop the accidental spraying of the muck all over the car, reconnect it before the MOT and all is well. If the windscreen needs a clean I'll clean it with a cloth. But that's just because I'm a bit OCD about keeping it clean! :blush:

I had a set of very small subtles ones on my celica and I found they did the trick and werent very noticable! If someone was to fab up something that looked like these they would sell very well I think

CIMG5822.jpg

Front Front on you can hardly see them:

CIMG5787.jpg