Sorry, noob fitment question.

Cheesypuff

Ive been offered some wheels from a friend of a friend, they are 18x8.5 114x5 et30 all round with 225/45 on the front and 245/45 on the rear. Forgetting aesthetics would these be ok from a purely functional point of view?

Not ideal, but they will fit.

The 225 will be slightly stretched but no drama.

8.5 all round does not worry me unduly. :shrug:

Alex.

Another consideration is the central hole diameter. The front hub diamiter is slightly smaller than the rear

Doesnt sound right to me. but Im no expert

Nor me, on my Rotas they had the same spiggot rings front and rear and fit just fine, you could use any ring on any hub. :wacko:

Spiggot rings are available if you have boss size issues.

Perhaps if you mentioned what brand of wheel you are considering fitting then further advice could be given. :thumbs:

Not sure what they are yet, I only seen a poor mobile pic of them and a pic of the same wheels fitted to an evo. Going to look at them today, they are going very cheap as guy is desperate to shift them because he is moving abroad this week. May just get them to put on for the winter. Do you sell the spigot rings if I needed them?