LED Z Badge and Rear Strut Cover

Gentle

Hey folks,

I saw a link on here to where you can get the LED Z badges (to replace the Nissan badge on the front and rear) and rear strut covers with the LED Z, but I can't find it anywhere.

I've used the search function and even trawled the forum but can't find it anywhere.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ben.

Hey mate,

thanks for your reply. Those indicators look ace!

I was actually after the LED front and rear Z badge to replace the nissan badge. (I'll change the original post to make it clearer)

I have seen a post on it here somewhere but can't find it.

There was another one about the strut brace cover, someone had LEDs in the Z on the cover I thought looked ace too! Just can't find them! lol

Ben.

• 2 weeks later...

Still not found this! :(

One thing to consider about the rear lit up strut cover...

Next time you get in your Zed and drive about, what do you usually see in the rear view mirror?

Usually it's a nice reflection of the strut bar, now consider night time and having a lit up one....

Yeah, I was looking for the thread to see what the person that fitted it thought of it. I thought the same as you but wasn't sure actually how bad it would be?

can't say i have ever seen anything like this before. As mentioned the rear strut Z will most likely reflect in the window but that's up to you. Could be hooked to the brake lights, but again, would spoil night visibility when you brake. The front and rear nissan badges, in what way would you want them lit? what would they be hooked to? I think it would end up looking a bit odd, especially at night but again its personal choice.

Nope, wasn't that either. lol

it was the bit on top that has

. . . Z . . .

that was all lit up. Looked awesome.

Similar to this

[attachment=0]20060913060033_0.jpg[/attachment]

I've got that on my rear strut (same as in the attached pic) with matching door shuts. They were put on by the previous owner but I think I have the receipt somewhere. I'll have a look.

Not 100% sure they are LED, I need to have a closer look.

Just had a look, the receipt is from 2005. Performance Nissan in the USA (http://www.mynismo.com) $363 for the the set-2 sill trims and rear strut. They are LED (orange) and have a mirror finish. Mine are wired to illuminate when doors/ boot is open.

350zrearbrace.jpg

350zsilltrim.jpg

No pics in the dark atm.

:(

I just had a look on the website but the don't seem to list them any more. :(

would have to see it up close, depends on if the LED's are bonded in or i can get access to them.

I could possibly take one of mine off and take some pics for you. I'll have a look if I get the chance as I would prefer them white or blue.

P15UL T just posted this in another thread ....... :thumbs::thumbs:

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/50-3074

How easy would it be to conver these to blue John?

That's the one mate!!! :thumbs:

Looks cool! Still can't find the lit up Z badge for the front and back though lol.

where have you seen the front and rear lit up badges?? I've never seen them on any website - maybe you dreamt it?

P15UL T just posted this in another thread ....... :thumbs::thumbs:

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/50-3074

How easy would it be to conver these to blue John?

That's the one mate!!! :thumbs:

Looks cool! Still can't find the lit up Z badge for the front and back though lol.

where have you seen the front and rear lit up badges?? I've never seen them on any website - maybe you dreamt it?

Haha, maybe I did.

Pretty positive I've seen them on here somewhere! I'll keep looking!

• 3 weeks later...

I like the look of these.

Has anyone ascertained yet if they could be converted to different colours? I think it would be great to have the strut cover in red and wired into the brake lights. And if it's red then it's not really going to screw with your night vision that much.

The door sills would be fine the coulour they are as I have the orange leather interior.

I'm not very technically minded, has anyone fitted these already? Is it difficult to do?

Cheers folks :)