nearly new owner

hey guys i will now doubt ask the most stupid and random questions on here, i have recently got a new job with a very long term contract 8 years guaranteed and instead of the old 60 round mile trip to work it will now be 8,

so this is alloying me to get rid of my diesel astra and get my dream 350z azure

first silly question is i currently get 500+ miles from a tank, tank cost 60 quid to fill

how much does the z tank take to fill and roughly how many miles are you lot getting?? i know i wont be anywhere near the astra but just curious

many thanks i hope this forum is as helpfull as past ones

cheers steve

:welcome:

The 350z has a 80 litre tank, so a full tank of Shell V-Power costs upwards of £85.

I get about 30ish on the motorway and much much less on country lanes!

::::Edited because I put in the word "engine" instead of "tank"....wishful thinking on the engine capacity methinks!

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

I think a tank is now just over £80 and I normally get up to 400 miles if I am sensible. Motorway driving.

What sort of age of car are you after.

wow that was quick thanks guys, and that is a bit of a monster tank!! but 400 miles not too bad,

think i am after a 2004 in blue with leather seats, bose and the brembos i got around ten to spend but i am more in the stage of working out teh models etc so far,

plan would be to lower it and either stick with the standard wheels or a set of 19's, whats the common on re maps on here is it really worth it??

I get about 200 miles to £80 :headhurt:

450 miles this month & I'm just over 1/4 through my 3rd tank :blush:

are you two commercial divers and left your lead boots on mate??

The 350z has a 80 litre engine, so a full tank of Shell V-Power costs upwards of £85.

I get about 30ish on the motorway and much much less on country lanes!

and i take it you mean 80 litre tank

i think filling this up is going to be a mission at the pumps my hand will get numb!!

Welcome to the forum, if it's an Azure you're after, forum member ScottSoulby is selling his Nismo kitted UK zed... :)

have you got a link to this mate?? as i currently looking on ebay at a few

Welcome and good luck getting the zed you want.

Don't worry about the cost of fuel, just eat less, never by any clothes or take the other half out, hell, even sleep in the car if you need to, the smile the zed will give you will be more than you'll ever need

budget for around 200-250 miles per £85 tank - very easy to get less :lol:

if i can get 350 i will try for that haha, dont suppose you know anything about re maps, just as i have a astra diesel obviously remaps are very good on these i just wondered how easy it was to get it to 300 ish bhp

cheers steve