350Z-uk stickers

mbs

Not a fan of any stickers,its a car not the fri-ad(under the bonnet is ok imo) :lol:

You would hate my back windscreen then :lol:

Lol he's really gonna hate my car in a few months when I do something similar to the motul nismo that was posted up a while back. I'm vinyling the rear of the car with something wild lol

rather than a window sticker a yellow and white sticker to cover the dealers name on the plates would be good?

Unfortunately if you do that the plates are no longer legal believe it or not.

Here's what the DVLA rules say:

The British Standard sets out the physical characteristics of the number plate. This includes visibility, strength and reflectivity.

The British Standard also requires each number plate to be permanently and legibly marked with the following information:

* The British Standard number (currently BS AU 145d)

* The name, trademark or other means of identification of the manufacturer or component supplier (The company that made the plate)

* Name and postcode of the supplying outlet.

rather than a window sticker a yellow and white sticker to cover the dealers name on the plates would be good?

Unfortunately if you do that the plates are no longer legal believe it or not.

Here's what the DVLA rules say:

The British Standard sets out the physical characteristics of the number plate. This includes visibility, strength and reflectivity.

The British Standard also requires each number plate to be permanently and legibly marked with the following information:

* The British Standard number (currently BS AU 145d)

* The name, trademark or other means of identification of the manufacturer or component supplier (The company that made the plate)

* Name and postcode of the supplying outlet.

My plate was manufactured by bestplate, it has the dealer name and postcode on it in the middle and on the right it says bestplate BSAU145d. Does this mean i'm not allowed to cover the dealer name and postcode up?

It does mate but I wouldn't worry about it unless ur using letters that the anpr won't pick up. It's probably the only reason they put it on it. I've got my regi's chopped right down using standard letters and spacing. Been stopped and police haven't said a thing. A bs number( British standard) is a standard/recommendation it's not a law. If ur using lettering that isnt to standard then expect to get questioned

It's all about promoting the club mate. Even if ur not a fan it's still nice to give something back to the club for all the work they do and the only way we can really do this is by promoting it. Poor show Dyla350z

Poor show!! It was said with a pinch of salt,i even added a LOL,It my opinion on stickers in general & its not the only way we can give somthing back to the club,i recc to every 350z owner i meet who is not on the forum,i also think we should be paying subs for the club,as forums go this one is as good as it gets,as for the op i would wait re the sticker,as more people get 370's im sure there will be a sticker dedicated to his car,more so if we will are paying for the priv to be on here,tomorrow i will donate £10,how about you?

Lmao it makes no difference. Don't spit the dummy out man. It's all about forum etiquette. I put alot into organising runs alongside the official meet organisers in our region getting spaces at shows from contacts I have at last minute. I have provided people with painters at a fraction of the price it would cost at a local bodyshop and also put in my bit by checking out Scottish cars for new buyers in the southern region.

No matter how much moneys donated it doesn't make the forum any better, it's about the people on here, ie no people no forum. A sticker on ur side window is minimal and allows all the people you drive by every to see the club name and site and every now and again we get people coming on here saying they seen a car with the sticker and are now looking to buy one.

It's upto urself at the end of the day, be a member of the club or actually be a part of the club. :lol:

Edited post as seems like I'm being a knob :ban:

Not a problem bud. As Chris says donations are always welcome but with the traders support we do pretty well. :)

The stickers for the 370z have been discussed and we were just waiting until we we had enough interest to warrant a run. As ever the more the cheaper.

Any more sticlkers on my car and I may need a periscope. :lol: