Clio 172 Sunkissed yellow.

Roscoc

Well havent posted in a little bit.. since my last post i have become a father! and bought my own house at the mere age of 21.

SO! i had my glanza 1.3 turbo.. 220bhp it eventualy gave up the goat and having the baby and house now.. well no money for the rebuild i decided on a sell/swap as the glanza had 10k spent on it.. didnt take long to swap it away!

SO!!!! Here it is.. My Clio 172 Sunkissed yellow. Only 32 made in this colour! 14 only in the UK alone. so pretty rare to say the least.

As far as im led to believe its:

Cammed,Mapped

Exhaust,filter

lowerd on eibach springs

182 wheels.

Carbon bonnet.

Heres the piccies!

100_3137.jpg

100_3133.jpg

100_3135.jpg

100_3138.jpg

100_3140.jpg

100_3143.jpg

100_3144.jpg

Cup & pics too prove :) - Liquid yellows now come a bit tooo comon :scare:

Awsome colour but comon, i like my car.. and all jap fans like it the way it sits.. the french owners say put it back to standard...

i just sit thinking hmm am i too jap for french now???

:boat:

I know you are only 21, but if you now have a house and child why do you want to drive around in a Chavvy car like that? I agree about the bonnet, black bonnets can make the best of cars look awful even a Z. All IMO of course, I have a daughter who is older than you so im probably just out of touch with the yoof of today :wheelchair:

I know you are only 21, but if you now have a house and child why do you want to drive around in a Chavvy car like that? I agree about the bonnet, black bonnets can make the best of cars look awful even a Z. All IMO of course, I have a daughter who is older than you so im probably just out of touch with the yoof of today :wheelchair:

Agreed, but my daughter is nearly twice as old as you

I even had a little search for these on autotrader last night, and then I remembered I'm 31 :scare::blush::lol:

Honestly come on Cliosport.net alot of people have lambos, gtr's and 'rari's and keep these as dailys or sunday cars. I didnt belive it but once you had one of these you will want another one. Sometimes I dont drive my 350 and take the clio. Immense fun, faster to 40 then the Z and makes you feel like your a driving champion grip is just great and then once on the limit you can steer with the throttle. Test drive one. :thumbs:

Also on the carbon bonnet, its your taste at the end of a day. Putting a carbon bonnet is something people with jap cars do but doesnt mean you cant do it on a french car. FDM YO!

just so you know mate.. its carbon fibre not a black bonnet.

personaly i like it but not hard to get it sprayed... its a light weight option.. i like that.

and yes its pretty fast :#1:

personaly i like it but not hard to get it sprayed... its a light weight option.. i like that.

Carbon or black it still would be better without it IMO

What's it like compared to your glanza?

• 4 weeks later...