Eeek!! Just bought a car without looking!!!

Ricey

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthless:

I know!!! I had the full intentions of spending all day cleaning today but after 48 hours escaping from Cuba, jetlag and the weather I just didn't have it in me. I refuse to post it dirty :blush:

I've got a final few cleaning bits and bobs and stubby coming this week (as Tim from Envy was the only person who actually managed to get anything too me! :thumbs: 4 things I ordered from ebay - 2 sent the wrong product and the other hasn't turned up!).

Next week I promise!!

Sarnie whats your ebay shop - I've tried searching your posts....... but that just didn't end well! :lol:

Nice one Ricey!!!! See, you are GLAD I bought mine from under your nose now!

Unless you want to swap? ;)

I think you gave me a bit of luck with your blessing to find a good one!

Yours is too clean to swap for! Half the fun of getting a new car is spending 10 hours cleaning it when you get it. This weekend best be decent weather or I'm going to Argos to by a massive gazebo! :cold:

Nice one Ricey!!!! See, you are GLAD I bought mine from under your nose now!

Unless you want to swap? ;)

I think you gave me a bit of luck with your blessing to find a good one!

Yours is too clean to swap for! Half the fun of getting a new car is spending 10 hours cleaning it when you get it. This weekend best be decent weather or I'm going to Argos to by a massive gazebo! :cold:

Tell you what, I will let you clean her FIRST... THEN we can swap ;)

Did you say she was a yellow one? (GET SOME PICS UP!!!)

:sorry: I've got to work a miserable late shift until 8 tonight but I'll do it tomorrow - promise!!

Finally got it out on the main roads last night/today :scare: sweet baby Jesus and the orphans its faster than a greased otter!

Another slightly boring but ultimately useful feature of the engine is how easy it is to drive round town too. I didn't realise how much I've been missing the V6 engine.

Another slightly boring but ultimately useful feature of the engine is how easy it is to drive round town too. I didn't realise how much I've been missing the V6 engine.

But take care by the fountains roundabout................it's a 30 limit.