FS : Nismo Exhaust

350zStephen

Nismo cat-back exhaust

Removed after covering only 10,000 miles, in excellent condition and is a straight fit on a UK zed.

There is one very small dink on the back of the backbox, which is unnoticeable when the exhaust is fitted, and scraping to the underside of the centre section as shown in pictures. (Damn Asda car parks) Which is also unnoticeabe when fitted. :thumbdown:

The exhaust will be given a good polish before it goes.

P1010248.jpg

P1010250.jpg

P1010252.jpg

P1010253.jpg

P1010254.jpg

P1010255.jpg

P1010257.jpg

P1010258.jpg

Dink shown here...

P1010260.jpg

£800

Collection only in the Lanarkshire/Glasgow area.

Many thanks,

Stephen.

just seen this, Neil you werent joking when i got your k1 and you said you would prob only have the scorpion a few months, you are crazy!

Lol I'm actually quite happy with scorpion just now with the nismo y-pipe. Got test pipes for it and chucking the cats, a few other mods, then down the abbey or rs for some tuning.

Chris why don't u pm him and see of there's any negotiation, Stephens a good guy!

• 2 weeks later...

The nismo y-pipe in it's original form is poor quality and almost everyone I know with it has had to repair it. It cost me almost 200 quid to repair and to be honest there's better y-pipes for around that money. Pauls exhaust was for sale, similar condition with y-pipe and the price reflected in his shows that Stephens amount of 700 delivered is a good price. Stop whinging people or fork out the 1400 quid for a new one.

700 delivered is a good price and exhaust is well looked after, I can vouch for it. Very very shiny

Edit: major iPhone typo's corrected :bangin: