Slammin Huh?!

Jak

Took these in aid of trying to get a few better pics of my Z now i've had the rest of the Nismo kit and Tein Springs fitted, i know its probably got alot to do with the fact its on the grass (although the grass isnt that long..) but dang it looks low! Love the way it looks though! :yahoo:

P1020242.jpg

P1020243.jpg

P1020251.jpg

P1020248.jpg

and a funky one to finish lol!

P1020242-1.jpg

Jak :thumbs:

P.S. Hands up who thought of this when reading the title?

2005-volkswagen-touran-hulk-car-tokyo-drift.jpg

Layer the unaltered car back onto the pink photo, make the tree on the left more green again to contrast and put the pink reflection back down the left of the car. Maybe an ever so slight increase to the bright areas to make it look a little overexposed & dream like. it'll look awesome I'm sure of it! Would do it myself but I'm on the phone.

Looks good :)

Thanks Guys :thumbs: Am really happy with the way it looks though - especially as i was expecting not to be able to really notice the drop after opting for the TEIN's....

Layer the unaltered car back onto the pink photo, make the tree on the left more green again to contrast and put the pink reflection back down the left of the car. Maybe an ever so slight increase to the bright areas to make it look a little overexposed & dream like. it'll look awesome I'm sure of it! Would do it myself but I'm on the phone.

Looks good

My have to get you to do this when you have a moment Husky as it does sound a cool idea - however i dont have photoshop :blush: i did that using the editing thing on Photobucket....

Jak

• 1 month later...
Found this info on the Tein S Springs:

F Drop: 17mm (.7in)

R Drop: 14mm (.6in)

F Stiffness: 6.9kg/mm (386lb) (+23%)

R Stiffness: 7.2kg/mm (402lb) (+16%)

Stiffness transfer: 7% to Front

Manufacturer: Tein

Does it help?

:scare: I'm dropped 35mm just now