350z in S14 clothing

Uberdread

Hey guys and gals,

I've been watching a project build thread on another forum where a guy is stripping down an old S14 and upgrading pretty much everything with 350z parts! What's more incredible is that he is doing all the work (from engine to interior fabrication) him self and to the highest quality I've ever seen. It's an amazing project that's kept me entertained for well over a year now. Here is a link...

http://my350z.com/forum/forced-inductio ... thing.html

Take a look and I hope you guys are as amazed as I was reading it. It will be an awesome project when it's done.... and here where you guys can help.

It looks like the guy has hit on hard times as his search for a sponsor has been unsuccessful and other life events have got in the way (I'm sure anyone who has an unfinished project knows the feeling), so he is throwing in the towel.

However, some of us on the forum have decided to each sponsor him $100 (or what ever we can afford). So to help this on a bit I'm opening it up to this forum too.

Check it out and if you want to help with the sponsorship then feel free.

Cheers for looking.

I'm a bit skint at the moment, does anyone want to sponsor me so I can get a built engine :)

I've been following this project for 2 years & while it is unfortunate that its failed at this stage, I don't think sponsorship is necessary. Its a car, there are more important things in life than finishing a project like this IMO

I'm a bit skint at the moment, does anyone want to sponsor me so I can get a built engine :)

I've been following this project for 2 years & while it is unfortunate that its failed at this stage, I don't think sponsorship is necessary. Its a car, there are more important things in life than finishing a project like this IMO

I suppose if you get it to 5 forums and 50 from each forums donates that 250 with say a donation of 5 quid that could really help?

I really want some new wheels, remap and a bodykit but due to unfortunate circumstances (such as my gf wont let me, I have to buy a house and I like to spend money on other things as well) I have run out of money, so if everyone could sponsor me £50 each I would be eternally grateful. :p

B) Yo..That looks sick!! :lol: Learnt that phrase from Pimp My Ride MTV. :thumbs: I think that chap had been on here before looking for parts.

Really? I've not seen a build quite as in depth as this.

I think it's worth pointing out that the guy doing the build is not asking for any thing, it's the forum members who are trying to get the money together to get it finished as it will be a "sick" car when it's finished. ;)

:dots::doh: waste of my time...

like the way he changed over the intake manifold instead of using the std or any aftermarket ones, not sure it'll be enough ari going in the cylinders ... maybe it doesn't matter when you FI it :teeth: ban the op for posting this thread on here without stating it will actaully not be finished... shame the lad has great talent!

well a good while wasted reading that!

and to the idea of donating $100 to someone who is trying to build a car i will never see or even be in the same country as, id rather give my hard earned to a charity where it will actually be used to do some good like cancer research or the british heart foundation! :wacko:

well a good while wasted reading that!

and to the idea of donating $100 to someone who is trying to build a car i will never see or even be in the same country as, id rather give my hard earned to a charity where it will actually be used to do some good like cancer research or the british heart foundation! :wacko:

you could always donate 100€ to my FI project, I'll let you have a go on some local track to me too ;)

would love to read the site but my anti-virus says otherwise :headhurt:

perhaps my350z.com should be told but seeing as i can't get to their site can someone else let them know.

turn that off... false positive! Might be some adds they use on their site though....

perhaps my350z.com should be told but seeing as i can't get to their site can someone else let them know.

I've never had a problem with my anti virus on this site. Let me know if you still cant get on in a few days and I'll mail the admin. ;)

turn that off... false positive! Might be some adds they use on their site though....

think i'll pass, kaspersky has never ever let me down :)

think i'll pass, kaspersky has never ever let me down :)

:lol: I could analyze the webpage I suposse...