350 Z fuel saver " magnetic "

M9O OEY

I remember another one from a few years back on ebay called the 'Vortex' which was a piece of jagged sort of cog shaped metal that apparently did the same thing.

What always amazes me is the amount of people who buy one, actually think its working and leave positive feedback!!

Given the way the government is with climate change these days.......if it aint fitted already, it probably doesn't work.

That said I've got a chip box for my diesel lancer (£250 which is at the real 'low end' of the prices you should pay) and that does give slightly better fuel economy and about 15bhp more.

Do you know how they "work"? :shrug:

Well let me explain.

2 magnets are secured to the fuel line, as close to the injector manifold as possible.

As fuel passes between the magnetic field, it becomes "aligned" :shrug: . IE the fuel molecules are aligned in straight Regimentation. :thumbs:

Now, since the molecules are "aligned" :shrug: and not all jumbled up in termoil, they enter the injectors in a smoother fashion :thumbs: thus allowing a "cleaner" burn, hence improving the MPG.

So, in summary then... :snack:

Its a load of horse sh1t, :lol: bourne out of the great USA, and have been around for 21 years.

OMG I just nearly wet myself laughing at this - look what I found from the same shop but painted yellow instead red

wait for it.........

Descaler Water Conditioner for Boiler Dishwasher Shower 350136761182

Apparently due to magnetohydrotechnology.........blahblahblah!