It WAS meant to be a serious thread.........

Zugara

OK, some of you may know that i bought a new "toy" from Tim at Evny Valeting. See thread.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=40356

Not wanting to start a stampeed on buying one of these polishers, but all i can say after, Megs swirl X, polishing and then buffing, i cannot express enough what a fantastic piece of equipment

it is.

I only did the boot of my Zed, and i would say that 85% of my swirly swirls have now gone into swirl heaven... :wave: and after a polish and buff, the paint work feels like, well cant describe how smooth it actually feels, but i cant stop stroking my car ass! :blush:

If i said the paint feels slippery smooth then i think that would be a fair description.

Yes there are comments and quotes as too how thin the paint is on a 350, but using the "Buff Daddy" is so easy, although it feels quite heavy, using it is a breeze.

I had been looking at these machines for sometime and eventually decided to buy one, Well my wife :cloud9: bought it for me, and i JUST wish to hell i had bought one ages ago and stopped messing around "thinking about it". :doh:

So, in conclusion chaps/esses............. If you are "thinking" about buying one, STOP. Just buy one.

This is not a marketing ploy because i am friends with Tim @ Envy and he hasnt stuck my head down the loo and made me construct this honest report on the "BD":wacko:

However If you are looking to Buy one, please give Tim@Envy a PM/Tele/Email about getting one. I have nothing but good words to say about Tim and his wealth of knowledge on car products, and he is a really nice guy too. Although he makes me part with money, thats a different issue.... :lol:

Seriously though, I am NOT easily impressed, (Tim Snow Foam)! But the results i have just achieved with little effort are absolutley amazing and TBH I am stunned how well it made my car paint work feel and above all "SHINE". :cloud9:

Pictures wont do anything to show the depth of clean or smoothness, but trust me its amazingly fantastic....

Sorry :blush:

Seriously though I am looking forward to seeing how much shinier your universal silver looks to mine :thumbs::thumbs:

I am quite scared of power tools, so once you have shown me the light I may be converted :lol:

What you doing tomorrow? :snack:

Sorry :blush:

Seriously though I am looking forward to seeing how much shinier your universal silver looks to mine :thumbs::thumbs:

I am quite scared of power tools, so once you have shown me the light I may be converted :lol:

What you doing tomorrow? :snack:

:p Eh, all good fun and said in jest.... :thumbs:

Well guess ive gotta do the rest of the beast..... bloody weather permitting... :lol:

Come sunday, it will all be wet again with the night dew. :bang:

Looking forward to seeing it too, but as your car is the same colour on top as underneath how can you tell if you have gone too far :dry:

Guess the paint will start to melt. However there is very little rotation on the machine when its on the car, more of the orbital action than rotational action.

Looking forward to seeing it too, but as your car is the same colour on top as underneath how can you tell if you have gone too far :dry:

Guess the paint will start to melt. However there is very little rotation on the machine when its on the car, more of the orbital action than rotational action.

Never used anything like this :shrug: I have a million stone chips to get sorted first anyway and a brand new big fecker on my passenger door :rant:

Gotta say Paul, when I saw it parked up whilst you did the beetle I thought it was the shiniest and glossiest I've ever seen it.

I'd have nipped over but we had an all day party to get to....good job

Cheers Tim.. Well impressed with the results... :thumbs: