350z GT UK spec £10k max to spend

stevied

Hi Guys,

First time poster but signed up a few months ago. I am after a 350z for under 10k which has the GT pack and UK spec. Must be in vgc, 03 onwards and fairly low mileage for its age, with long MOT and FSH. Id love a gun metal grey, black or azure blue zed ideally.

I used to own a hyundai coupe v6 but sold it due to having a company car. I am changing my job and will be needing a car in 1 month max.

Let me know what you have. Willing to travel around midlands give or take 50 mile or so.

Cheers

Cheers mate, yeah ive pm'd 1 of them. Its just difficult with the 50 post limit to express my interest. :)

You can reply to a thread or PM a seller.

If you reply it will need approved (forum software issue that is being looked at) but the limit only applies for creating a new topic in the for sale / zeds for sale sections.

I've got a 53 plate azure although non gt(still had Bose stereo) mate that I'll sell, 19's, exhaust etc, I'd take £9250

12 month mot

Fnsh

Tax until jan

Brakes done

Brand new Exedy clutch getting put in tomorrow

I'll send more details if interested

Thanks but im really after the GT Pack :)

Have a look at my thread, my UK 53 Gunmetal is up for sale for £9500. :)

Sounds interesting mate but you are 260+ miles away from me, its a hell of a :drive1

I can vouch for stephen's car........... it is well looked after and is in mint condition. You really shouldnt b put off by 260 miles mate. You are going to drive that amount as soon as you get the zed anyway trust me. What is a tank of petrol in the long run? I much rather travel and get a better car..... plus at that price it leaves 500 bucks for some zed goodies :blush::yahoo::#1: