should i colour code it or leave it black.

buster

fitted a rear diffuser before coming into hospital but after looking at pics of it fitted(as you do)something just doesnt seem to look right to me.

unsure if it s the diffuser needs colour coding,the rear lights should have stayed clear,boot badge should go etc?

before

bobupdatedlights005.jpg

after

diffuser.jpg

i ve ask a couple of people and they say it looks just right/need your input please.

I see what you mean, :wacko: your backend has lots going on and I am not sure what it is all about.

I like everything you have done, not knocking it at all but something is just not the icing on the cake yet.

:):)

I quite like that diffuser! Where did you get it from dude? And i think it looks good how it is :thumbs:

got it from ebay chromeuv they use to be on here.rik s his name.fitting was pretty good as well. :D

get rid of the badge all together to de-clutter, the reversing cam too if you can part with it

once i am out of hospital i ll give it a go. :teeth:

anyone fancy photoshopping it for me. :D

11ef3e12.jpg

That's better Husky :thumbs:

i have some nismo spats in kuro black for sale that would look awesome on that B)

just call me trotter :lol:

looks awesome tho dude maybe paint the inside parts of the diffuser the same as the car for a contrast, the bits between each blade think ive seen it done somewhere B)

Maybe add nismo spats to complement it I think that is what is missing!

+1 :thumbs:

Most rear's with a diffuser involved seem to have elongated quarter sections that sit around each end of the diffuser. See if anyone's got some free time to photoshop longer rear quarters for you. I would do it if you can wait, won't be able to until tomorrow night though! ;)