Interior Upgrade

Jay

Hey guys and girls....... I am giving all you a chance to pic whore :lol: I am looking for some inspiration on new seats or even a retrim. So can you put up some pics of your interior please. :D

Thanks Jay :)

I love those seats ian..... are the comfy tho? I am a 34 waist....... so dnt know if id squeeze my ass into those brides :lol:

Im a fat arse myself & they are pretty comfy. Not so much on long trips (I usually need to stop every 2.5hours partly due to old age but mainly due to the seats causing cramp)

I have been looking at changing the seats all together mate. But the other option is a retrim. I was thinking black leather with the diamonds style in the centre with orange stitching. But still toying with ideas.

Cheers for that Ian :thumbs:

I would love these but cost a bomb

cobra.jpg

Just imagine these with orange stitching :cloud9:

I got mine second hand for £350 sold the Saxo subframes on them for £50 then had em re-trimmed for £770 at D:CLass interiors,

IMG_0011.jpg

retrimmed:

19022009003.jpg

Guess all i'm saying is if your re-trimming them anyway, theres no point paying for expensive brand new ones when you can get decent ones second hand.