Best Panel Filters ... ?

ChrisUUC

Ok im thinking of selling my Nismo Intakes ...

Love the sound out of them but once I get my Fujitsubo Y pipe in and my HFC's or Test Pipes I want to put the cars original intake system back in as I probably wouldnt be able to hear them as much anyway ;)

So simple question whats the highest recomended brand to go for?

**Also if anyone wants first dibs on the Nismos before I put them up for sale PM me sure ... :)**

Thanks, Chris

The Cosworth ones are fairly good from what ive read, Sarah (chilli red) has a whole bunch of them in stock 2 :thumbs:

Narcotix - the OP has a HR engine so will have 2 intakes which wouldnt be able good to you...unless you fitted one and put the other one on your mantle as a show piece :lol:

I think I was won over by the noise factor ... lol

Although 1 speeding fine later I may revert abck to standard setup with a good upgraded panel filter ...

Im liking the K&N think I might go with that ...

Abeey any particular ones you recomend? Panel filter not intake.

I use the K&N aswell. It was fitted when I bought the car an every couple of weeks I just take it out and shake it lol...When the oil doesnt come off on your finger (wipe it across) just re-apply and your done. With past experiance with my Gen 7 Celica alot of the Jap filters (Blitz & TRD) are throw away and not re-useable. Plus do any of the other filtes offer the 100'000 mile warranty like K&N?

Alex

HKS are better than k&n for flow but not filtration. Cosworth ones just look like paper filters to me, very restrictive next to HKS!

I used HKS before but think they K&N does a better filtration job which in the end is more important