Picking the Z up tomorrow

Daryl

Im pretty excited that im picking up my 350 tomorrow from Cfoster. He happens to live about 15mins from all my family,so going to be showing it off to all them.

Its been a long time coming,but so excited,and slightly scared,but I think thats good thing.

Il be back online saturday night/sunday,so il get some pics up,cant wait.

Any tips for a new owner would be good,other than taking it easy.

Chris has been great with the buy,and great to deal with,cant thank him enough,except for the Red Bull that came part of the sale. :)

I want the new car feeling again, any1 want to swap colours for the weekend? haha. Actually I dont think I could trust any1 else in my Zed. :p

Have a good weekend buddy, and make sure you stop off and take lots of photos of the car on the way home. :thumbs:

Hey Doug,hows things chap?

Just got home from picking my Zed up,what a car!

Needs a clean now though.

Hi Daryl,

I believe you are Kev's (Mk3 Astra) mate? I met you at Billing.

We have both just got our 350's :teeth:

How you finding it?

Well i got her home last thing yesterday,after a day flying around and trip to the hospital,and all I can say is WOW,what a car. Its just amazing,and 3rd gear through tunnels is stunning!

The only pic I have of her is this 35962_455865557278_702267278_6587979_607497_n.jpg

Iv not had a chance to give her a wash yet,as iv been too busy driving and showing her off!

Its got the 5ziggen Y pipe but the standard exhaust after that,which is fine,as I work weird hours and set off early and come home late. Its not that bad on fuel,iv used half a tank,and done a fair few mile. I went to where my work is,and averaged 28mpg,which is great for me,as its a 30 mile each way trip.

I do need a Road Angel though,so any suggestions or club discounts would be great.