A lap of the Nurburgring- video

trackpig

"Stewpid fookin bastud" :lol::lol::lol: Loved it mate! :#1:

That Porche driver was pants! The only reason be got past you was because he was driving a GT3!

I reason I got alittle pi**ed off was that I had caught the scooby up but instead of letting me pass safely, he keeps the BOOST on and goes side by side with me for two corners and then boosts it on a straight. He clearly has a faster car than me in a straight line but is poor in the corners and on the brakes.

Funny to watch now though!

Nice vid but have to ask, did you gag your passenger, especially when that scooby driver played silly biggers. She was otherwise a very B) passenger.

Like others have said, some hard hats (just in case when you get drivers like that one in the scooby around) might have been wise :shrug:

And it looked like a sunday afternoon driver with the bike rack on the back had taken a wrong turn - I was then waiting to see a caravan being towed round next :doh::lol:

Nice vid but have to ask, did you gag your passenger, especially when that scooby driver played silly biggers. She was otherwise a very B) passenger.

Like others have said, some hard hats (just in case when you get drivers like that one in the scooby around) might have been wise :shrug:

And it looked like a sunday afternoon driver with the bike rack on the back had taken a wrong turn - I was then waiting to see a caravan being towed round next :doh::lol:

My girlfriend is fairly cool about it now. She has had lots of passenger training over the years with me!

I had my lid with me for driving the kit car but didnt have a spare one. Yes its a good idea to wear one but doesnt seem right for me to wear mine and for her to go skin head!

Ive seen some weird sights on the ring. I have a pic somewhere of a coach taking the karrussel!

Thanks for sharing the video. 8.46 BTG is a fantastic time - apparently Horst von Saurma did an 8.26 testing for Sport Auto.

One question though: why the Honda t-shirt?!

Cheers

I like all kinds of motorsport including biking. I have a few honda t-shirts that I bought cos they fit my non gym style body just right. :thumbs: